GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

Veritas :awesome:

I only found that picture because of you. I would recommend getting something like that instead of that weird gold sparkle one you were considering.

I keep forgetting mine has double binding, gonna look schweeeet

I couldn't remember if my last one had that either. That one must have been spec'd in record time... basically "I want that with an ebony fretboard and all black hardware"

Did you get a forearm contour/drop top on yours?

• 1 month later...

Thank you. :D

Fingers crossed, I can order it in two months time and it should be mine by around November. I won't be able to use it for the recording at the moment but thankfully (or unfortunately), gigging has to be set back a bit so I'm hoping to get it part way through touring the country.

Total sum... ~ £1600. Probably going to sell my P Bass since I don't tend to use it and my Pedulla just sounds better than it in the recording environment, for our stuff at least.

The Sandberg's are really hard to find here and I was shocked my local music store supplies them. Probably only place within 500 miles that does.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hmm not sure, hard to judge without seeing it in it's final form really

Yeah true, but I think it's off to a good start.

Also, spotted by our very own 20 year old hirsute adult male individual...

http://instagram.com/p/uJNbDuNlGM/

New guitar for Josh Hom... Oh shit now I'm doing it...

Wish he'd bring these back. They've made a few appearances on this tour, but seem to have been retired at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EAi8G11k7Y

2:25... oops

• 2 weeks later...

Archived