GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

I need a Fender Telecaster Plus (yeah I'm a huge fanboy of Jonny, maybe even more than Muse), but before that I need money =/

Not sure if you want the same finish as radiohead jonny, but I love the look of the firestorm ones

guitars027.jpg

i had one just like that, but with a maple fretboard. shame i couldn't get along with the sound.

Not sure if you want the same finish as radiohead jonny, but I love the look of the firestorm ones

guitars027.jpg

i had one just like that, but with a maple fretboard. shame i couldn't get along with the sound.

I don't care if I don't have the same finish as Jonny. But I don't like all the finish. I like sunburst (like Jonny), firestorm (but usually a bit more expensive), natural, or red/crimson burst. With a maple fretboard.

I want it, but I don't need it. I have to stop dreaming. Not money (for that) atm.

I don't care if I don't have the same finish as Jonny. But I don't like all the finish. I like sunburst (like Jonny), firestorm (but usually a bit more expensive), natural, or red/crimson burst. With a maple fretboard.

I want it, but I don't need it. I have to stop dreaming. Not money (for that) atm.

TelecasterPlus9_zpsc8458fb7.jpg

When you do have the cash give me a shout :)

I really want some new pedals. I'm thinking Memory Man and Phase 90. Think I might get a Polytune mini too since I could do with a decent tuner. Are they worth the money?

Boss TU-1000's on eBay for about the same price, but somehow I don't think so...

boss.gif

61818_l.jpg

Polytunes are the best tuners I've used so far.

Ah that's good to hear :) I'll probably get the PolyTune 2.

:LOL: I might get a massive tuner for lolz

Do it! :awesome:

I think rust_relic was asking a bit less.

Also, Tomexclamationpoint playing a tele? Not possible.

Or was it that tomrulez lad who was the strat fanboi? :ninja:

Haha I do still love strats and one will always be my main guitar, always wanted a tele plus though :ninja:

I really want some new pedals. I'm thinking Memory Man and Phase 90. Think I might get a Polytune mini too since I could do with a decent tuner. Are they worth the money?

Boss TU-1000's on eBay for about the same price, but somehow I don't think so...

boss.gif

61818_l.jpg

Try an MXR Carbon Copy if you're looking for an analogue delay. I think it's a great little pedal.

I would be happy with 1100 pounds inc UK postage :-) there is some buckle rash on the back but it is over 20 years old

How long have you had that one for? I know there was a tele plus which you've had for quite a while, but also one with three pickups? I'm guessing you sold that one

How long have you had that one for? I know there was a tele plus which you've had for quite a while, but also one with three pickups? I'm guessing you sold that one

This Telecaster Plus V1 2000 - 2013?

Sunburst Telecaster Plus V2 2005 - 2008 (identical to Jonny Greenwood's)

Sunburst Telecaster Plus V2 2007 - 2009*

Brown Telecaster Plus Deluxe 2007 - 2009*

Both sold when I bought the MB-1

Most of these are on the Wikipedia page for this guitar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender_Telecaster_Plus :-)

This Telecaster Plus V1 2000 - 2013?

Sunburst Telecaster Plus V2 2005 - 2008 (identical to Jonny Greenwood's)

Sunburst Telecaster Plus V2 2007 - 2009*

Brown Telecaster Plus Deluxe 2007 - 2009*

Both sold when I bought the MB-1

Most of these are on the Wikipedia page for this guitar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender_Telecaster_Plus :-)

cool

Is the V1 the one with the really thin neck? I swear mine had the normal tele neck on it, but yours looked unusually thin

buy it

I'm almost tempted to buy that tele back from you just because of the price :facepalm: but the only difference between that and the other one would be the fretboard wood

Archived