GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

cool

Is the V1 the one with the really thin neck? I swear mine had the normal tele neck on it, but yours looked unusually thin

buy it

I'm almost tempted to buy that tele back from you just because of the price :facepalm: but the only difference between that and the other one would be the fretboard wood

buy it :-) so i can buy other stuffs :-)

cool

Is the V1 the one with the really thin neck? I swear mine had the normal tele neck on it, but yours looked unusually thin

The V1 is the same that Jonny Greenwood has, V2 had 3 pickups like a Strat layout, yes it a very thin neck on mine, I had an identical sunburst Tele Plus after that but it had a normal neck on it

TelecasterPlus8_zps8d36a797.jpg

:)

The V1 is the same that Jonny Greenwood has, V2 had 3 pickups like a Strat layout, yes it a very thin neck on mine, I had an identical sunburst Tele Plus after that but it had a normal neck on it

:)

Yeah, the two I had (one blue with ash body and one firestorm with alder body) were both the standard blue single coil in the neck and red dually in the bridge. Never tried one with the strat layout. Couldn't get along with the sound of either of these guitars unfortunately :(

That's really unusual. Do you think it had the wood shaved down at some point? Sort of like on Jimmy Page's #1 les paul.

Looks interesting! What's the metal strip on the top horn?

It's a screen. Basically, every fret is made of 4 seperate sections, when you press the string to the fret, it creates pitch. When you hit the string, the vibrations go down a peizo bridge and determine the attack, volume, sustain etc. So, the guy who showed me (from a band called Men Imitating Machines) had his set up so that each string is a seperate synth. Each of his synths have LFOs, and some of them are percussive. He uses a foot controller to switch between patches and an expression pedal for controlling the wub wub. Running Ableton on a mac.

His drummer does the same thing - even playing basslines and melodies - all using a few little pads.

TelecasterPlus9_zpsc8458fb7.jpg

When you do have the cash give me a shout :)

Yeah :D

I'm not gonna lie, I won't have the cash before october (and maybe even later). But if you still have it, I'll definitely be interested... depends on the price of course :p

I love that finish.

PS : in England atm (going to London this afternoon). Some of you guys are going to Reading fest this w-e ? I'll be there :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived