Apologies, it didn't really fit the criteria though.

See the post I just posted on Niall's profile. I explained what my entry really meant, it wasn't actually a dig at muse or set lists.

So yeah, see Nialls' profile for an explanation.

Can you remove my new submission? I was checking the search bar for Indian Ocean submissions or anything similair and got the wrong bar. There's something like that already.

See the post I just posted on Niall's profile. I explained what my entry really meant, it wasn't actually a dig at muse or set lists.

So yeah, see Nialls' profile for an explanation.

Can you remove my new submission? I was checking the search bar for Indian Ocean submissions or anything similair and got the wrong bar. There's something like that already.

I just looked at Niall's wall.

It wasn't because it was set list related, nobody thought you were doing that.

The management mandated Kev/Niall proclamation was: Anywhere that isn't a single location, fictional or otherwise, and describes multiple locations or is simply a facet or property of a location shouldn't be valid.

Where Stars don't Light & Guide and Set Lists Shine doesn't seem to fit the criteria, I'm sorry. :(

I can still remove your new one if you want?

The management mandated Kev/Niall proclamation was: Anywhere that isn't a single location, fictional or otherwise, and describes multiple locations or is simply a facet or property of a location shouldn't be valid.

Where Stars don't Light & Guide and Set Lists Shine doesn't seem to fit the criteria, I'm sorry. :(

Oh, ok :( Still doesn't make much sense to me but hey, I wasn't gonna win anyway :( The reason that it wasn't one single location was because Northern Lights was taken and so were some other constellations, so I thought creatively of a location.

:noey:

Yes, Please do.

Mandated proclamation :LOL: It's almost like Kev and I are same enforcing entity/management bitch. The Keviall.

Oh, ok :( Still doesn't make much sense to me but hey, I wasn't gonna win anyway :( The reason that it wasn't one single location was because Northern Lights was taken and so were some other constellations, so I thought creatively of a location.

:noey:

Yes, Please do.

Sorry, the bosses should have laid out more specific rules for people to follow. They don't really know the board so couldn't anticipate the kind of response it would get here. :( I apologise for any confusion.

It's been a bit chaotic in general with loads of duplicates and new people registering to enter.

Sorry, the bosses should have laid out more specific rules for people to follow. They don't really know the board so couldn't anticipate the kind of response it would get here. :( I apologise for any confusion.

It's been a bit chaotic in general with loads of duplicates and new people registering to enter.

Too late now innit?

They should just scrap this one after Saturday and do a better, more improved one with a better prize. I mean, someone in China might win tickets to R/L and then can't afford flights and/or not be free that weekend and all that a week in advance.

Should've done this competition 2 weeks ago, give time for people to think and also prepare in case they win.

Next time a more easier prize should be given. 5 Runners up gift bags is fine but maybe a meet and greet with one of the members of the band, or signed merch??

/rant

Too late now innit?

They should just scrap this one after Saturday and do a better, more improved one with a better prize. I mean, someone in China might win tickets to R/L and then can't afford flights and/or not be free that weekend and all that a week in advance.

Should've done this competition 2 weeks ago, give time for people to think and also prepare in case they win.

Next time a more easier prize should be given. 5 Runners up gift bags is fine but maybe a meet and greet with one of the members of the band, or signed merch??

/rant

I know it's been a bit of a road accident, but I wouldn't complain too much about it or the prizes on offer. They may just decide not to have any competitions at all any more. :supersad:

They should let Miss Kev and the Fabulous Mod Squad organise it next time. :phu:

I know it's been a bit of a road accident, but I wouldn't complain too much about it or the prizes on offer. They may just decide not to have any competitions at all any more. :supersad:

They should let Miss Kev and the Fabulous Mod Squad organise it next time. :phu:

It was a massive road accident. No offence to anyone involved.

Messageboard competitions should be done between the mods and kirk. Not Warner.

NEWSFLASH

you can now bash setlists again, just kidding! Ok the competition is closing for entries at 6pm today and voting will continue until midnight on Sunday. Once entries close the ordering will change by default to score descending.

So if you haven't entered yet and have a location real or fictional in mind, you have two hours to enter :)

Archived