WE NEED YOU! - Muse Message Board User Survey

Niall

Yeah, I'm kind of miffed about this too. I would have really liked to contribute but because I tend to only visit banter and don't comb through the rest of the board/new posts for interesting things (because that would take more time than I have), I didn't get to respond to the survey. An announcement would have been really helpful, and I'm pretty sure there are more than me who would have liked to give an opinion and never saw it.

Yeah, I'm kind of miffed about this too. I would have really liked to contribute but because I tend to only visit banter and don't comb through the rest of the board/new posts for interesting things (because that would take more time than I have), I didn't get to respond to the survey. An announcement would have been really helpful, and I'm pretty sure there are more than me who would have liked to give an opinion and never saw it.

tumblr_lp5tp0lsIE1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Can't they run it again?

Apparently not. In which case, I think they need to disregard the results.

Aye. I don't think it can be deemed representative when most people had no idea it was happening.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DEMOCRACY DAMMIT :mad:

Apparently not. In which case, I think they need to disregard the results.

I think one of the mods paid something like £25 for the survey, which may be the reason why they cant do it again :unsure:

Its a shame so many didnt see it :(

Yes unfortunately we have to pay a fee for the survey which is stopping from running it again however I believe we got almost 500 answers which should give us a good representation of opinions and users.

EDIT: if you do have a specific opinion to share about the forum and how to improve it you can always PM one of the mods with your ideas. I know it's not the same but you can still make yourself heard.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DEMOCRACY DAMMIT :mad:

why would you think that? it's very much a dictatorship :p

anyway if you want to fill it in email board@muse.mu questions are:

1. How often do you visit the official Muse Message Board (board.muse.mu)?

2. What is your primary reasons for visiting the official Muse Message Board (board.muse.mu)?

3. Which sections do you visit and why?

4. What sections do you avoid and why?

5. What do you like about the message board and why?

6. What do you not like about the message board and why?

7. What is something you would like to see added or improved upon?

8. Have you ever felt intimidated or ignored posting in a particular section of the board?

9. Is there anything you think moderators could do to improve the board?

10. Finally, is there anything you would like to share or discuss on the board but dont think there is an appropriate section for this?

• 3 weeks later...
So, when will the results of this survey be announced?

i don't think we will, there's not much to announce really as there's not much that can be represented statistically just ton's of opinions which were mostly pretty easy to predict.

I guess the results will be announced when we decide to act on what appears to be the general concensus, if we deem action neccessary :).

The point of the exercise wasn't simply to give us scope to make changes but assess whether changes were neccessary. We've got absolutely buckets of views and opinions on the matter so as you might expect, we're giving every idea careful thought as it wouldn't be right to force a new era down everyone's throats :LOL:.

Archived