WE NEED YOU! - Muse Message Board User Survey

Niall

I'm thinking we'll prepare a summary of results. There's a lot of personal opinions in there, a few very strong opinions, we can't share that but we can summarise the consensus of the opinions and what we plan to do.

ahhh...sometimes i can't help but think that making new board members take an iq/maturity/social competency quiz would solve so many problems.

or...better yet, set the board up like a video game where they have to successfully complete basic levels before they can unlock other areas of the forum.

:eyebrows:

ahhh...sometimes i can't help but think that making new board members take an iq/maturity/social competency quiz would solve so many problems.

or...better yet, set the board up like a video game where they have to successfully complete basic levels before they can unlock other areas of the forum.

:eyebrows:

:LOL: Oh you.

i assumed the new mods had been picked for their good ideas? was asking board members for theirs, one of them :LOL:

Well, taking the users' opinions into account seems like a good idea, considering the mods are not the only ones using the forum. We're not mind readers.

Archived