WE NEED YOU! - Muse Message Board User Survey

Niall

haha just kidding, not with my potty mouth

Phew, though I must admit I had my reply off "get the fuck out of here" in size 7 drafted :LOL:

I filled out the survey, any mod crits were general ones of the past team (myself included). Thought it was worth clarifying incase someone reads it, works out it's me and thinks I'm slating the n00b mods already.

OH I forgot something to put on the survey for improvements. Sort the spoiler law in media. General consensus rule isn't working because it's meaning there are entire threads with posts in spoiler tags just to protect a few people. If it's aired then it's free reign. For US/UK disparities just have two threads that run on the different schedules if needed. [/should have shouted more about this while he was a mod]

Oh and fire Blee. She's nearing retirement so you don't want to wind up paying out for that pension.

OH I forgot something to put on the survey for improvements. Sort the spoiler law in media. General consensus rule isn't working because it's meaning there are entire threads with posts in spoiler tags just to protect a few people. If it's aired then it's free reign. For US/UK disparities just have two threads that run on the different schedules if needed. [/should have shouted more about this while he was a mod]

Good idea. I just stayed away from the Harry Potter thread till I'd watched the film. I don't see any point going into the thread if you fear reading something that'll spoil the film/programme for you. Thus, people should stay out till they're ready to see the unspoilered discussion.

Oh and fire Blee. She's nearing retirement so you don't want to wind up paying out for that pension.

Ohh I remember the discussions/arguments about the spoilering rules. Good call Stuart

My dream of getting you as best and worse mod at the same time in the awards is now shattered.

I was still a mod this year I think. Entirely possible, maybe.

At LEAST chat mod? :LOL:

Or is Kev angry at you? :LOL:

Haha chat mod, ah dun fink so. Not even if they started paying.

In all likelihood yes, he's got many a reason I'm sure.

You can't force friendships and there will always be those who disagree with others to the extent they feel the need to deride opposing opinions. Even over issues as mundane as whether a 'proper' festival-goer should/would camp or book a hotel!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That's the argument of the year. :LOL:

I was still a mod this year I think. Entirely possible, maybe.

Haha chat mod, ah dun fink so. Not even if they started paying.

In all likelihood yes, he's got many a reason I'm sure.

Haha, what on earth did you get up too? :LOL:

I miss the old days :(

Haha, what on earth did you get up too? :LOL:

I miss the old days :(

Nothing, you make it sound like I did something wrong and got the sack :LOL:

I did get the powers taken after I let Alix and Lauren give Ste a bit of abuse via the tags. But then again that was funny. :LOL:

Good idea. I just stayed away from the Harry Potter thread till I'd watched the film. I don't see any point going into the thread if you fear reading something that'll spoil the film/programme for you. Thus, people should stay out till they're ready to see the unspoilered discussion.

HP thread was pretty good for using spoilers for the new film tbh. It's more annoying when you don't know a new episode has aired in the US (or UK) cause my mind doesn't have the entire programme schedule and warning system so to then venture in the thread and accidentally read a spoiler kinda sucks.

I did get the powers taken after I let Alix and Lauren give Ste a bit of abuse via the tags. But then again that was funny. :LOL:

You naughty boy! :LOL: was it worth losing your powers for?

Haha, the infraction was totally worth it.

Archived