WE NEED YOU! - Muse Message Board User Survey

Niall

As part of the improvements to the messageboard we're conducting a brief and informal survey into what Muse website users think about the message board so we can better understand how make it better in the future.

We'd really appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to answer this questionnaire that we, the messageboard staff, have put together. All questions but the first are optional so any amount you feel happy answering would be helpful. There are only 10 questions. The survey will stay open until we think we have a decent body of responses. This survey is completely anonymous so please feel free to give your frank and honest opinions!

Click here to go to the survey

Thanks,

Muse Messageboard Staff

Edit: The survey will closed on Monday 25th July. :)

Call me a pessimist if you like but I can't really see this helping the issues some people have raised.

You can't force friendships and there will always be those who disagree with others to the extent they feel the need to deride opposing opinions. Even over issues as mundane as whether a 'proper' festival-goer should/would camp or book a hotel!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Call me a pessimist if you like but I can't really see this helping the issues some people have raised.

You can't force friendships and there will always be those who disagree with others to the extent they feel the need to deride opposing opinions. Even over issues as mundane as whether a 'proper' festival-goer should/would camp or book a hotel!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

No way we can force friendships but we'll do all we can to somehow make everyone feel comfy posting.

No way we can force friendships but we'll do all we can to somehow make everyone feel comfy posting.

It would be great if you achieved that and I didn't mean to pour scorn over what you're attempting to do :)

I just make good use of the 'ignore' button for a few members (some of whom mainly post in Banter, some in MM).

It would be great if you achieved that and I didn't mean to pour scorn over what you're attempting to do :)

I just make good use of the 'ignore' button for a few members (some of whom mainly post in Banter, some in MM).

No worries! Didn't take it like that.

Super handy feature!

I've never used the ignore feature, I'm always afraid I'll miss out on some beef or something

Archived