Timmy C of RATM talks about Muse

dekza

and why would that change his mind?

Clearly you haven't seen the Rush documentary "Beyond The Lighted Stage".

He talks about how he was influenced by early Rush because the bass was so heavy and prominent, but got turned off by later Rush because the bass took a backseat in favor of synthesizers.

(Not related to Muse at all, but I think it answers your question)

Because it sucks.

not really. some of it does yeah, but so does "beautiful world" by ratm.

and @ a few posts above.

the synth took over the bass in what song exactly? when i've listened to the resistance there has been some dodgy synths yeah, but chris' role in the album is not lessened or diminished by any of that.

ie. resistance, mk ultra, guiding light. yep, synths play a massive part, but so does chris, you can't deny that.

I won't let you put me down because when you let people put you down you get wrong. I don't understand...

Babyyyyy, did you forget to take youuur meds?

Anyway, since when it's up to us to decide whether the lad likes new Muse or not?

(Although I do agree that The Resistance lacked bass. But it's all due to Chris' boozing.)

Babyyyyy, did you forget to take youuur meds?

Anyway, since when it's up to us to decide whether the lad likes new Muse or not?

(Although I do agree that The Resistance lacked bass. But it's all due to Chris' boozing.)

uhhh... that's speculative and in a rather nasty way :erm:

what i want to know is...are muse fucking prepping for this thing???

cause dammit i want some fucking rock and roll here, thank you very much.

bellamy bitch better be pwacticing.

and why would that change his mind?

Well, put bluntly, not enough riffs. Although I suppose that wouldn't necesarily change his mind. And really, I only meant the studio version of The Resistance. It's actually good live. Maybe I was just talking bollocks, now i think about it :LOL:

Archived