Want to hear Bellamy singing one russian song-Murka*Ту самую Мурку,тот самый гоп-мотивчик))))):yesey::chuckle:*.It would sound quite interesting I think.And of Course,I would like to hear anotherr russian song that relates to World War 2 - Katyusha(ветераны,простите,но Катюша мне в такой форме понравилась бы больше)*.yeeeeeees)))))))))It would be magnificent:stongue::musesign::dance:

Want to hear Bellamy singing one russian song-Murka*Ту самую Мурку,тот самый гоп-мотивчик))))):yesey::chuckle:*.It would sound quite interesting I think.And of Course,I would like to hear anotherr russian song that relates to World War 2 - Katyusha(ветераны,простите,но Катюша мне в такой форме понравилась бы больше)*.yeeeeeees)))))))))It would be magnificent:stongue::musesign::dance:

I wish I knew what you were saying. ;__;

Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin

one of the most awesome songs ever, muse could really make it their own!

y'know, a muse version of Zep with too many guiotar effects and matts high voice:

been dazed n' confused, for so long it's not trueeee!

so frikkin awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eIwfym0TbY

if ou dont know led zppelin, go get to know them right now!

"Thela Hun Ginjeet" by King Crimson, off of Discipline [1980]. The K.C. lineup was Robert Fripp, Tony Levin, Adrian Belew, and Bill Bruford.

It's right up Muse's alley: brooding, intense, upbeat, driven alternately by a walloping bassline and a rapid-chugging rhythm guitar part, with a melodic, expressive solo that would stretch Matt in a bit of a new direction (albeit with opportunities for whammy or tremolo fun & games)... and very progressive! It'd give Matt license for once to not hold back from emulating Adrian Belew's various guitar mannerisms... which I feel he does anyway, sometimes. Chris would have a ball with the bassline on the bridge, and that bridge section would force Matt to vocalize in what is for him a radically different style -- spoken word, narrating the harrowing tale of getting mugged. (Imagine "Thela..." related in his English accent! And with Matt's tendency to talkveryveryfast and nervously anyway, who knows what the band could come up with here? Some extensive vocal improvising, perhaps?)

Since the King Crimson lineup had two guitarists, Muse would have a fundamental choice to make here: move Morgan Nichols to Fripp's guitar part, or have him adapt the Frippertronics to synth, which could be interesting. I'd prefer they keep kosher though, preserving the two guitars, which would be a refreshing departure from their normal sound.

Still, I'd prefer Muse eschew covers as much as possible, especially in concerts. But it'd be a great release (B-side, anyone?) next year, on the 30th anniversary of Discipline!

Edited by Trilateral_Symmetry_Com'n.

If Muse were to ever do another cover. It would have to be From Out Of Nowhere by Faith No More.

Its the song Muse wish they had written. :p

Hey hey, now that's an idea. I could see that somehow.

Wooah woah one minute's heeere, and one minute's thereee...

In Matt's signature warble...that could work...

I think it would be nice if they covered...Wait for it...Karma Police. I know, "ooooh, Radiohead, boooo" I don't think they are similar at all, but this song would just fit Muse, nice, epic piano, easy but powerful bass, though not sure if Dom can pull off Phil's drums...