I was thinking along the lines of

The Kinks - You Really Got Me

Deep Purple - Child In Time (I think Matt could actually make those notes.) or Fireball by them.

Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (How effing cool would that be, either that Blue Suede Shoes or Hound Dog.)

Of course they should all be a bit rocked up and adapted but I think they could be done justice.

I'll start this discussion. I think that Muse should cover Hey jude by the beatles, and I would like to hear a rendition of Kashmir from Led Zeppelin, I think that Matt would have a good voice for Zeppelin.

Funny. I was just humming Kashmir right before I read this thread.

Yeah, a cover of Zep would be very interesting. i wonder if Matt could pull it off.

I was thinking along the lines of

The Kinks - You Really Got Me

Deep Purple - Child In Time (I think Matt could actually make those notes.) or Fireball by them.

Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (How effing cool would that be, either that Blue Suede Shoes or Hound Dog.)

Of course they should all be a bit rocked up and adapted but I think they could be done justice.

oh! you are RIGHT!!! I've always been thinking of Child in time while listening to shrinking universe and the way Matt makes his voice sounds an electric guitar in some other songs reminds me of ... Is it Highway star ? I think I should stop listening to Muse and go back to my older "classics" 'cause my memory is weak !!!

Well some idea of my own... YES I WANT "I PUT A SPELL ON YOU" ('cos that's what they did on me :LOL::LOL:) Please Muse, read that thread and hear my pleading!!!!!!

I also thought of London Calling (The Clash). Not really for the performance (although it would be great hearing the "ooh ooh ooh ooh" by Matt) but dunno why I often think of Joe Strummer when I see Matt and Muse in their earlier songs.

And I just thought it would be something totally amazing to hear a Museical Highway to Hell:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sequoia Throne - Protest The Hero

If they actually pulled this off, I would officially kiss the soles of each band member's feet.

I'd kiss the soles of their feet just because I got to meet them myself personally.

I think they should cover The Raconteurs - Blue Veins

or Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic

Both of them are awesome. But the latter of which would sound right awesome if they, you know, Mused it up a bit, aye?

• 2 weeks later...