Uprising Covered on American Idol

Hammertym3

Say what you will about Simon Cowell being a douche and all that, but at least he was honest with the people who couldn't sing (I always got a chuckle when people booed him for telling the truth).

I don't know. Last year on X Factor he was telling everyone that they were the next big thing when they were awful.

And damn, it seriously pisses me off when people come shouting "DISCRIMINATION" because of shit like that.

Saying something negative about someone with a disability is apparently the same as saying something negative about the disability. And ironically enough, that is a pretty discriminating view on discrimination.

Hey, why did you edit the funny part out of your post just as I was gonna quote it :(

I was gonna keep it, but thought about it and I didn't want to cross the line and have someone take offense and have to edit it later anyway.

I don't even know what his disability is, but it sounds like singing in key might be it.

Oh my god, are you for real?

Okay, lets start with the singing. he was pretty off-pitch during the whole thing, and personally I find his voice incredibly dull.

We are "mean" because he made a shit performance, no one gives a shit about his disability. I guess that you are homophobic just because you don't like Adam Lambert?

Hurray, Muse was played on the most commercial pop show in the US, WOHOOO

And please, the standard font and font size works perfectly, no need to be unique with a font that is barely readable.

Are YOU for real?

What are you? The Muse patrol ? "The standard font and font size works perfectly. No need to be unique." Who cares! I can use whatever font I want. I don't need your permission. And thanks for the great compliment. I am unique. :)

"Hurray Muse was played on the most commercial pop show." Are you jealous that Muse was played on American Idol? Does that make you angry? Does that ruin your plan of Muse only being played to Muse fans? Haha.

Did I ever mention not liking Adam Lambert because he's gay? You must be the one who is "homophobic". What a stupid term anyway. I don't like Adam Lambert because he's screechy and boring as hell! I know you probably worship him so you must be crying. Oh well.

Eh. Not even worth typing another letter to you. You're just a measly 19 year old wanna be intellectual.

Goodnight.

Did I ever mention not liking Adam Lambert because he's gay? You must be the one who is "homophobic". What a stupid term anyway. I don't like Adam Lambert because he's screechy and boring as hell! I know you probably worship him so you must be crying. Oh well.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously?! You don't think that performance was "screechy and boring"?

The stray cats in heat around my neighborhood could sing that song better.

Are YOU for real?

What are you? The Muse patrol ? "The standard font and font size works perfectly. No need to be unique." Who cares! I can use whatever font I want. I don't need your permission. And thanks for the great compliment. I am unique. :)

"Hurray Muse was played on the most commercial pop show." Are you jealous that Muse was played on American Idol? Does that make you angry? Does that ruin your plan of Muse only being played to Muse fans? Haha.

Eh. Not even worth typing another letter to you. You're just a measly 19 year old wanna be intellectual.

Goodnight.

What the fuck :LOL:

Sure, keep using your unreadable font, it will make you really popular here.

And yes, I am so jealous that Muse songs are played on Idol, WHY WON'T THEY PLAY MY SONGS?

"Does that ruin your plan of Muse only being played to Muse fans?" You are so far away from the truth that it's not even funny...okay, it is fucking hilarious :LOL:¨

You obviously missed the point. I made fun of your retarded argument that people were being rude about his disability because they didn't like his singing. No none has made a single remark about his disability, and I doubt that most people here even know about it.

Now, lets make this clear enough for you. You accused us of making fun of his disability when we put him down as a singer. Therefore I made a remark regarding your view on Lambert. Do you get it?

Seriously, ALL of your arguments are based on prejudices.

"Why are you all so mean? You shouldn't make fun of someone who has disablities. It's not right and very rude to make those comments."

"Are you jealous that Muse was played on American Idol? Does that make you angry? Does that ruin your plan of Muse only being played to Muse fans?"

"You must be the one who is "homophobic""

"I know you probably worship him so you must be crying"

Please tell me you are trolling, for your own sake.

Are YOU for real?

Goodnight.

I really hope for your sake that you're just trolling.

And this font you're so fond of makes your posts hard to read.

I listened to James Durbin on Idol sing this tonight, I came here and just listened to this Muse original, then went and listened to James sing it again on here. Muse is good, but James Durbin rocked this better than them! Sorry Muse, like you, but James Durbin sang this the way it should be sung, awesome!

James Durbin killed this song tonight...Amazing!!! With respect to Muse of course!!

:stunned:

To call Lambert screechy and at the same time praise James....what has the world come to...

Based on how that poster is asking, I would guess she (most likely) is a teenager between the ages of 13 and 15.

If anything, the question that needs to be asked is: What the fuck do teenagers find good music nowadays?

Based on how that poster is asking, I would guess she (most likely) is a teenager between the ages of 13 and 15.

If anything, the question that needs to be asked is: What the fuck do teenagers find good music nowadays?

Because it is so unique to blend a dull and uninteresting chest voice with out of control head notes :awesome:

I thought it was Lambert, but apparently not,

I'd have said more like 11 or 12. I hope so anyway. It's the only excuse for her ignorance.

Because it is so unique to blend a dull and uninteresting chest voice with out of control head notes :awesome:

I thought it was Lambert, but apparently not,

I'd have said more like 11 or 12. I hope so anyway. It's the only excuse for her ignorance.

It seems she's older than teenage! Oh dear... :eek::noey:

It's sad that I was a teen when AI first started. It was also about that time that I noticed a decline in the quality of popular music.

I wonder if the two are connected in any way... :shifty:

That version was only shown in shit quality, but yeah, it wasn't great :p

Oh, well as I said, I'm only talking about technique, in which Adam Lambert beats pretty much everyone around today, and he ranks really high even compared to the big ones like Buckley(both) and Freddie Mercury.

Just listened to Will Young, and oh my god I found his timbre annoying :LOL:

Well I like it. And at least it's different. He has more of a soul voice but can sing lots of genres. Plus he writes his own songs and makes covers his own, changes them completely. I don't find Adam Lambert particularly interesting from what I've seen of him.

I like this.

and this.

and this new one with Groove Armada, although his voice is synthesised, or whatever you call it.

Cool song. Will doing helium backwards at the end is quite funny too.

Anyway back on topic/ to the wonderful James Durban

The guy sang well except when he went to those high notes but other than that it wasn't horrible like you all make it seem.

Why are you all so mean? You shouldn't make fun of someone who has disablities. It's not right and very rude to make those comments. I don't think Matthew Bellamy would be proud of his fans with these comments.

James Durbin has talent. He's a good singer. He has his own style. Some people like it and others dont. I don't know why they even compare him to boring Adam Lambert. Lambert shouldn't even be given songs of Muse to sing at his shows. What a disgrace.

What is great about this is that Muse was played tonight on Idol. You got to admit that was pretty damn cool!

Only read the first few sentences of your post as got fed up holding the magnifying glass to the screen. Your chosen font is dire.

Making fun of someone with disabilities?! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No, they're 'making fun' of someone who can't fucking sing!:rolleyes:

You shouldn't make fun of someone who has disablities.

Don't you think you're being a bit politically incorrect drawing attention to the fact the guy has a disability? What, do you have a problem with people with disabilities or something?

Archived