Uprising Covered on American Idol

Hammertym3

:LOL:Christ, don't get me started on that. I'm part black and I hate it when people walk on eggshells around me over race. It's about a thousand times more insulting than just saying whatever's on your mind, people!

erm...getting back to Durbin, I wish his cover were in the "so bad it's good" realm (which Bellamy sometimes pulls off, a la guiding light), but I honestly just feel embarrassed for everyone involved

Exactly, which is why it is 100 times more discriminating to define someone by of their disability, which is exactly what that idiot/troll was doing. IRONY.

James does have a few good moments, but then he has days like this when he's just way off from the start...

:LOL:Christ, don't get me started on that. I'm part black and I hate it when people walk on eggshells around me over race. It's about a thousand times more insulting than just saying whatever's on your mind, people!

erm...getting back to Durbin, I wish his cover were in the "so bad it's good" realm (which Bellamy sometimes pulls off, a la guiding light), but I honestly just feel embarrassed for everyone involved

Unfortunately there are people that will play the race card at any opportunity, so people don't know what they can and can't say and err on the side of caution.

I'd post myself but I've got a lot of sneaky stalkers, got to be careful:LOL:

My mum's part black, part chinese and my dad's white, so it's hard for me to give a rat's arse about race in general :awesome:

EDIT: wait, that means I'm implying non-mixed race people are racist, or something

bahahaa

I've got some Chinese and some native American mixed in there :awesome:

Are YOU for real?

What are you? The Muse patrol ? "The standard font and font size works perfectly. No need to be unique." Who cares! I can use whatever font I want. I don't need your permission. And thanks for the great compliment. I am unique. :)

"Hurray Muse was played on the most commercial pop show." Are you jealous that Muse was played on American Idol? Does that make you angry? Does that ruin your plan of Muse only being played to Muse fans? Haha.

Did I ever mention not liking Adam Lambert because he's gay? You must be the one who is "homophobic". What a stupid term anyway. I don't like Adam Lambert because he's screechy and boring as hell! I know you probably worship him so you must be crying. Oh well.

Eh. Not even worth typing another letter to you. You're just a measly 19 year old wanna be intellectual.

Goodnight.

I tried to read this, then decided that if I wanted to examine microscopic detail I'd go do a cellular biology course.

Archived