Uprising Covered on American Idol

Hammertym3

The last few pages remind of when I got banned for calling adam lambert gay :LOL:

Oh the way I was those days :LOL:

You got banned for using gay as an insult and something negative, not for finally coming to the realization that Adam Lambert was gay, but maybe you missed that.

They aren't! :facepalm:

Some music critics think they are because of the heavy riffs of "Stockholm Syndrome" and "New Born" and the like, but let's not forget, these are the people who awarded Jethro Tull the first ever Heavy Metal Grammy instead of Metallica. :facepalm::facepalm:

:LOL: Jethro Tull > Metallica but agreed they're not metal. XD but anyway I don't think it was that bad but I don't really like

Uprising. I think the song is mediocre in itself. I think James is an amazing singer but I don't think his voice fits well with their songs. He would have better off if he sang one of

Iron Maiden's newer songs. Maybe Brave New World or the Alchemist from their latest album

This thread was vastly more entertaining than that "performance." :LOL:

In 9 years of watching Amer Idol, I've never been blown away by a song or a performance like this. And I've NEVER been a metal fan, but Durbin is one amazing artist. He brought me here to enjoy it all over again![/i]

:noey::noey:

And how is Muse metal?

I'm not sure they were calling Muse metal, but that James dude USUALLY performs metal songs, so maybe they were just referring to him in general.

Are YOU for real?

What are you? The Muse patrol ? "The standard font and font size works perfectly. No need to be unique." Who cares! I can use whatever font I want. I don't need your permission. And thanks for the great compliment. I am unique. :)

"Hurray Muse was played on the most commercial pop show." Are you jealous that Muse was played on American Idol? Does that make you angry? Does that ruin your plan of Muse only being played to Muse fans? Haha.

Did I ever mention not liking Adam Lambert because he's gay? You must be the one who is "homophobic". What a stupid term anyway. I don't like Adam Lambert because he's screechy and boring as hell! I know you probably worship him so you must be crying. Oh well.

Eh. Not even worth typing another letter to you. You're just a measly 19 year old wanna be intellectual.

Goodnight.

No, but srsly, that's a shitty font/size. :noey:

Those days? Dude, you're fourteen. Your entire life is "these days."

:LOL:

he... did a falsetto... to uprising.

kill me.

I don't even think you can consider that falsetto. It's screeching, not head tone.

Indeed.

Sadly, there's no known cure. :( However, there have been great advances in treatment via auto-tune so those afflicted can lead happy and healthy lives.

:LOL:

Did anyone else also have weird visions of Axl Rose covering Uprising when listening to that...?

*deeply disturbed*

:facepalm:

I did. :stunned:

I kinda hope tiny-font girl comes back. :shifty:

I like watching the aftermath.

Archived