Exogenesis in full?

RetroShout

My guess? A soundcheck or provisional setlist for last year's stadium tour, based on the length (20 songs) and the inclusion of Unintended.

It might have been stock on their touring gear and just left.

Yeah, that seems to make the most sense--especially with Chris's bass in the pic. Too long for festivals or support slots, so it's probably a soundcheck list.

But why would they play exogenesis in full for a soundcheck if they don't play 2 of them live? :erm: seems a bit strange to me..

Not really they do that all the time... any songs is used for soundcheck and a lot of time songs that they are not planning to play live. I mean they use apocalypse please for the soundcheck at stade de france in paris.

I thought it could be a) Failed setlist for glasto as it would use an orchestra. b) Just a list of songs for tuning c) soundcheck set.

too long for glasto, too complex and pointless for the other two i reckon.

d) Bellamy's daily olol at the board.

best guess is this

I dont really see the point of them rehearsing something to play amongst themselves with no intention of playing it live.

There're not rehearsing they are checking the sound at the venue. You can use any songs to do that not necessarily the ones you intend on playing that day.

With the numbers to the left of each song it's definitely a tuning/setting guide.

Even Apocalypse is on there which we all know they still use as a soundchecking song now and again.

Interesting though.

My guess for the one just above it would be MK Ultra. It's a short two-word one, and we can see New Born further down, so that's the only other song I can think of.

to me it looks like dead star, but that's just wishful thinking really..

Archived