So excited after reading this, and them saying that the next record may take influence from live performance? And I've never seen so many of the typical muse 'haters' so excited about a Muse gig :LOL:

You just know that some epic shit is gonna go down when the haters are excited about a gig. :LOL:

So excited after reading this, and them saying that the next record may take influence from live performance? And I've never seen so many of the typical muse 'haters' so excited about a Muse gig :LOL:

:LOL: oh so true...so true :p

Cool stuff :awesome:

Thanks for the scans Natalia:kiss:

I am now ridiculously excited about Reading:awesome:. I've cracked open a bottle of wine and put OoS on very loud in celebration. This is going to be so epic:musesign::dance:

You're welcome! :kiss:

I am playing Origin too, just told my coworkers to STFD. I wanna see it live so bad I can almost taste it

Wasn't going to bother with these gigs, but after hearing all this I'm sorely tempted to try to get tickets later in the year when I can afford it. I wonder if they'll maybe try out any of the old songs at the Eastern European gigs or if they'll just get the usual stuff?

Archived