Top 50 Live Albums of all time - NME

jackparker

They should've had a CD for Absolution tour, that had the best sound quality out of the three, and just a DVD for HAARP. But there was only one night of recordings from Glasto 2004 I s'pose.

Hmm, you aren't making any sense. They don't deliberately make bad sounding CDs, so they don't just decide to make one that sounds good. And what difference does only one night at Glastonbury make? As far as I know, there are only 14 songs on HAARP anyway.

They should've had a CD for Absolution tour, that had the best sound quality out of the three, and just a DVD for HAARP. But there was only one night of recordings from Glasto 2004 I s'pose.

You have to be joking.

Hmm, you aren't making any sense. They don't deliberately make bad sounding CDs, so they don't just decide to make one that sounds good. And what difference does only one night at Glastonbury make? As far as I know, there are only 14 songs on HAARP anyway.

I didn't say that they did, but surely after hearing the sound of the HAARP CD compared to the audio on their other two releases, they could've realised it wasn't very good. The recording equipment used is just didn't work for HAARP. And yeah, but I guess there's a slight variation in the way that those songs were played etc.

You have to be joking.

No.

I didn't say that they did, but surely after hearing the sound of the HAARP CD compared to the audio on their other two releases, they could've realised it wasn't very good. The recording equipment used is just didn't work for HAARP. And yeah, but I guess there's a slight variation in the way that those songs were played etc.

I still don't know what you are getting at. Glastonbury has 14 songs, the latest live CD had 14 songs. Why would it need a second night?

I still don't know what you are getting at. Glastonbury has 14 songs, the latest live CD had 14 songs. Why would it need a second night?

Because of the Absolution tour DVD, I assume people wouldn't want two identical copies of songs, albeit one with video. Whereas HAARP had two nights, and therefore was slightly different. Although since Muse choose not to rotate the setlists or muck around with their own songs that much, they were kinda the same. But you see what I'm trying to say, right? I apologize for the confusion. :confused:

I think I prefer Hullabaloo myself, though Unintended at Wembley craps all over the Le Zenith version and is a highlight of HAARP, along with Blackout, which is my favourite live performance of any individual song.

Archived