Muse to play in Russia and Ukraine

KirkBot

ec3dc108-17ba-4fe4-8e7a-09c29adb95ca.jpgWe're delighted to announce that Muse will be returning to Russia and Ukraine this summer for three live shows.

The dates are as follows:

20.05.11: SKK Arena, St. Peterbsurg, Russia

22.05.11: Olympiski Arena, Moscow, Russia

24.05.11: Sport Palace, Kiev, Ukraine

Ticket orders for these dates will be taken from 10:00 TOMORROW (Friday 4th March) with physical sales taking place on Monday 7th March (for Kiev and Moscow) and Wednesday 9th March (for St. Petersburg). For more information on each date, including links to buy tickets, check out muse.mu tour dates on the links below.

Ð?Ñ? Ñ?адÑ? анонÑ?иÑ?оваÑ?Ñ? Ñ?Ñ?о MUSE возвÑ?аÑ?аеÑ?Ñ?Ñ? в ÐоÑ?Ñ?иÑ? и УкÑ?аинÑ? Ñ?Ñ?им леÑ?ом Ñ? 3-мÑ? вÑ?Ñ?Ñ?Ñ?плениÑ?ми.

Ð?аÑ?Ñ? конÑ?еÑ?Ñ?ов:

20 маÑ? 2011 г: СÐ?Ð? "Ð?еÑ?еÑ?бÑ?Ñ?гÑ?кий", СанкÑ?-Ð?еÑ?еÑ?бÑ?Ñ?г, ÐоÑ?Ñ?иÑ?

22 маÑ? 2011 г: СÐ? "Ð?лимпийÑ?кий", Ð?оÑ?ква, ÐоÑ?Ñ?иÑ?

24 маÑ? 2011 г: "Ð?воÑ?еÑ? СпоÑ?Ñ?а", Ð?иев, УкÑ?аина

Ð?Ñ?ониÑ?ование билеÑ?ов на Ñ?Ñ?и конÑ?еÑ?Ñ?Ñ? наÑ?инаеÑ?Ñ?Ñ? Ñ? 10:00 Ð?Ð?Ð?ТÐÐ? (4 маÑ?Ñ?а, пÑ?Ñ?ниÑ?а), пÑ?одажа билеÑ?ов наÑ?неÑ?Ñ?Ñ? 7 маÑ?Ñ?а в понеделÑ?ник (Ð?иев и Ð?оÑ?ква) и 9 маÑ?Ñ?а в Ñ?Ñ?едÑ? (СанкÑ?-Ð?еÑ?еÑ?бÑ?Ñ?г). Ð?лÑ? полÑ?Ñ?ениÑ? дополниÑ?елÑ?ной инÑ?оÑ?маÑ?ии по каждой даÑ?е, вклÑ?Ñ?аÑ? Ñ?Ñ?Ñ?лки на заказ билеÑ?ов, заÑ?одиÑ?е на Ñ?айÑ? http://www.muse.mu в Ñ?аздел "Ñ?Ñ?Ñ?овÑ?е даÑ?Ñ?" (tour dates) по ниже Ñ?казаннÑ?м Ñ?Ñ?Ñ?лкам.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/746/muse-to-play-in-russia-and-ukraine/

Prices for tickets in Ukraine Kiev is totally high!!! 100 Eur in the front stand zone, and 70 Eur in the middle of hall. There are many indignant and disturbed discussions in web on ukrainian fan boards and on Facebook.

Young people in Ukraine have salaries from 150 to 350 Eur per months, students can't afford such prices at all. In 2007 tickets cost 30 - 60 Eur and situation with Economics and salaries was better. This is a disaster, such prices is accessible only for rich adults and for youth who have well working parents. For many of my friends it's not accessible, for people who need to arrive to Kiev from other cities too.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_193419204026168

As we understand this is Russian organizer who making all 3 shows, like it was in 2007 and band and management can't influence on it. But at least we'd like to let them know.

Prices for tickets in Ukraine Kiev is totally high!!! 100 Eur in the front stand zone, and 70 Eur in the middle of hall. There are many indignant and disturbed discussions in web on ukrainian fan boards and on Facebook.

Young people in Ukraine have salaries from 150 to 350 Eur per months, students can't afford such prices at all. In 2007 tickets cost 30 - 60 Eur and situation with Economics and salaries was better. This is a disaster, such prices is accessible only for rich adults and for youth who have well working parents. For many of my friends it's not accessible, for people who need to arrive to Kiev from other cities too.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_193419204026168

As we understand this is Russian organizer who making all 3 shows, like it was in 2007 and band and management can't influence on it. But at least we'd like to let them know.

so what? £60 for a seating ticket and £85 for standing? If that's true then that really is ridiculous, Stadiums were only around £45

EDIT: I work it out as £32? doesn't seem so bad?

so what? £60 for a seating ticket and £85 for standing? If that's true then that really is ridiculous, Stadiums were only around £45

EDIT: I work it out as £32? doesn't seem so bad?

Tickets for Goffertpark were only 40 euros! How an outdoor stadium show can be pretty much half the price of a smaller arena show i will never understand!

We are talking now only about Ukraine. Ukrainian concert will be in local Palace of Sports, it's covered, not a stadium. And on the seats you are SOOOO far, can't see and hear anything. That's why stand-places is more expensive.

Even 40 Eur price is high for Ukrainian student and for 16-20 years youth who's not working.

PEOPLE FROM UK AND EUROPE DON"T NEED TO DIG IN THIS INFO - YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

We are talking now only about Ukraine. Ukrainian concert will be in local Palace of Sports, it's covered, not a stadium. And on the seats you are SOOOO far, can't see and hear anything. That's why stand-places is more expensive.

Even 40 Eur price is high for Ukrainian student and for 16-20 years youth who's not working.

PEOPLE FROM UK AND EUROPE DON"T NEED TO DIG IN THIS INFO - YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

You think they'll play for free? It's not a charity concert.

Oh Please!!!!! How old are you?

I know EVERYTHING about how music concerts organizing! There's a Russian company who organizing this shows in Russia and Ukraine, renting venue and setting prices for event.

They pay honorarium to the band and BAND IS NOT GUILTY.

IS IT NOT CLEAR WHAT I SAID???? AVERAGE SALARY IN UKRAINE 150-400 EUR. Front row MUSE show in KIEV - 100 Eur.

How much you paid for Muse gig in your life and which is your monthly income? The most expensive ticket?

The most expensive ticket I bought for gig in Kiev was Depeche Mode - 45 Eur, my monthrly salary is 250 Eur. That's is the point! There was 12 000 of people in the same venue and I don't think Depeche Mode's honorarium is lower than for Muse. Where is the charity?

Oh Please!!!!! How old are you?

I know EVERYTHING about how music concerts organizing! There's a Russian company who organizing this shows in Russia and Ukraine, renting venue and setting prices for event.

They pay honorarium to the band and BAND IS NOT GUILTY.

IS IT NOT CLEAR WHAT I SAID???? AVERAGE SALARY IN UKRAINE 150-400 EUR. Front row MUSE show in KIEV - 100 Eur.

How much you paid for Muse gig in your life and which is your monthly income? The most expensive ticket?

The most expensive ticket I bought for gig in Kiev was Depeche Mode - 45 Eur, my monthrly salary is 250 Eur. That's is the point! There was 12 000 of people in the same venue and I don't think Depeche Mode's honorarium is lower than for Muse. Where is the charity?

i dont get it. can you explain again? slowly?

Calm down. I've only been to one Muse gig and that was Fuji Rock Festival in Japan last summer. Payed about 160 Euro for 1-day pass, just to see Muse. I won't even begin to add costs for bullet-train and hotel. But it doesn't really matter does it? Muse are probably expensive as hell to book and the company needs to have some profit aswell. I doubt Muse cares very much about Ukrainian salaries.

What don't you get? She is saying that she will have to spend nearly half her monthly salary to buy a ticket for the gig.

Exactly, not to mention Ukrainian people that have to pay for transportation and hotels to stay, in the end they won't have money for the rest of the month.

And 160€, it's a festival, even if you only went there for Muse, it's a festival, many bands. A small venue with Muse for 100€, that is ridiculous

Exactly, not to mention Ukrainian people that have to pay for transportation and hotels to stay, in the end they won't have money for the rest of the month.

And 160€, it's a festival, even if you only went there for Muse, it's a festival, many bands. A small venue with Muse for 100€, that is ridiculous

Muse also played here in Bergen this summer. Ordinary tickets cost 85 Euro and 130 Euro for 'Golden Circle' tickets. This was an outdoor venue.

i'd love to go to one of these as my next gig is my 30th and i'd like it to be something special. however, ignoring flights etc as it would be a holiday too, even i baulk at paying 100 euros for a ticket! These must be the most expensive gigs ever for muse?

how disappointing for you guys :-(

On the Facebook group where Ukrainian fans joined about this "Tickets prices problem" some people gave information that there was some meeting with organizers and they said they not going to make prices lower.

Another kids made video addressed to Muse but it's quite naive.

So I don't think that something will change.

Problem is that there is not a big music gigs market in such countries as Ukraine and Russia. Big popular bands coming here only occasionally. Organizers want to have a profit from 3 gigs. Distances between the cities is bigger than in Europe, roads, venues, sound stuff is worse. So they need get their profit.

Problem is that if you are 18 years, working on the cash desk in supermarket with 150 eur salary and never see Muse before - you are helpless.

But what's the average monthly salary in Norway? Considerably higher than in Ukraine, I expect.

Yes, most likely, but Muse is probably payed the same amount whether it's Norway or Ukraine so tickets are bound to be expensive either way. Though, I'm only guessing since I don't know alot about this stuff.

Ukraine in numbers.

Year 2007

Average ticket price - 66$ (FAN-ZONE - 31$).

Average salary throughout the country - 260$

That was the year of first ukrainian gig ever from Muse.

Been there.

Year 2011

Average ticket price - 100$ (FAN-ZONE - 118$).

Average salary throughout the country - 275$

It's a SHAME that I live in a third world country with fucked-up economy and stupid government.

But I can't effort to give away half of my monthly income just to see Muse.

The best live band in the world.

Paradise comes at a price

That I am not prepared to pay

Ukraine dates are 500 grivnas which is 38 pounds which is 45 euro. The prices here are highly exaggerated...

36_sport_palace_kiev.jpg

500 grivnas ticket - 45 euro is that one in the corner area # 6 and #3

1100 grivnas ticket - 100 euro is the hall stand ticket where only 3-4 first lines of people will see anything

I was in that palace many times - inside the hall area you can be crushed, suffocated and your long hair can be pulled out.

Archived