My 3 years old son loves, and sings, Uprising and I Belong to You....

incommunicado

He calls Uprising (Surprising) and sometimes he calls it (The New Song), because he started to listen to it after I Belong to You!

He calls I Belong to You (hmmm louder) because every time he asks me to make it louder, and hmmm is for mmmm mmmmm from the song.

I'm thinking about posting a video of him singing them... do you think it's a good idea? Can I post it on this site? It's best when he sings them on his own while he thinks no one is watching, and when he runs around holding a small red toy guitar while singing Uprising! But once he sees the camera he stops singing or starts making silly words because he's shy.

My four year old daughter knows just about every Muse song there is. She wakes up in the morning asking to watch HAARP. And she has announced that she is going to be Matt Bellamy for Halloween this year. I'm not really sure which one of us is more obsessed at this point!!

I'd love to see the video of your little one. :) I think it's awesome when parents expose their kids to real music!

Hahaha I'd love to see a video of that. Mini-Musers are always adorable :happy:

Since everyone else is already sharing... :LOL: My four-and-a-half year old niece is definately a little Mini-Muser. Her favorite song is "No One's Gonna Take Me Alive" (She still won't call it by its proper name, no matter how many times I tell her :chuckle: ) and she sings it pretty much NON-STOP to the point where it drives my poor sister-in-law crazy :LOL: She also jumps around doing air guitar and singing the riff. It's so cute :chuckle:

Her other faves are Sunburn, Cave, Muscle Museum, Starlight, and SMBH. Hearing her sing them all the time is just adorable, and definately makes her auntie proud. :p

Hahaha I'd love to see a video of that. Mini-Musers are always adorable :happy:

Since everyone else is already sharing... :LOL: My four-and-a-half year old niece is definately a little Mini-Muser. Her favorite song is "No One's Gonna Take Me Alive" (She still won't call it by its proper name, no matter how many times I tell her :chuckle: ) and she sings it pretty much NON-STOP to the point where it drives my poor sister-in-law crazy :LOL: She also jumps around doing air guitar and singing the riff. It's so cute :chuckle:

Her other faves are Sunburn, Cave, Muscle Museum, Starlight, and SMBH. Hearing her sing them all the time is just adorable, and definately makes her auntie proud. :p

My six-year-old also loves Sunburn and Muscle Museum. Who'd have thought such young children would have such good taste :awesome:

When my daughter was 5, she was an obsessed Muser. It started when she first heard Assassin, which we'd listen to every day on the way to school. The obsession wore off after about 8 months, though. :( Then she liked Hannah Montana instead. Now she's already over that. :awesome: She's gone off music and is now obsessed with Mario Bros.

When my daughter was 5, she was an obsessed Muser. It started when she first heard Assassin, which we'd listen to every day on the way to school. The obsession wore off after about 8 months, though. :( Then she liked Hannah Montana instead. Now she's already over that. :awesome:She's gone off music and is now obsessed with Mario Bros.

It will come back. Just keep exposing her to the good stuff.

Lol....my little girl Cerys who's 4 loves SMBH and Connor whos 5 loves USoE..... Always makes me smile....in fact my husband had 5 live on for the sport in the car last weekend and Cerys heard Hysteria before I did!!! They use it as background music in between topics she shouted mammy that's Muse!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

My two are mini-Musers (4yr and 3 yr) as well, Uprising is "the teddy bear song", they love Plug-In baby, Unintended is a lullaby for their favourite toys. Time is running out is "the creepy song". Mini-Muser No.1 loves Take a Bow and was crushed when told they didn't sing it at the concert we went to in December - I was told to send them a message that she was not happy - Muse, consider yourself told off by a 4yr old!:D

• 2 months later...

Oh wow! I really thought no one was interested... I didn't get any notifications in my email about all those messages!

OK... this weekend I'll work on uploading the videos.

In general it's very difficult to picture him (video or still) singing... I've been trying for a long time and I have small bits and pieces but just yesterday, while he's in his batman pajamas (and he's going to be 4 in 2 months - I've been trying for a year now), he decided to be very generous and allow me to video him singing super massive blackhole, uprising, muscle museum and map of the problematique!! YEAH... he's a real fan :happy:

Mini-Muser 2 and I were at the shops yesterday and came across a busker playing harmonica. We gave him some money and he started playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I asked my son what the song was and he said 'Plug in baby, yeah!' as he jumped up and down.

• 4 weeks later...

My younger sister is 9 and after much persuasion I managed to get her into Muse. It took a while to put her off Hannah Montana, JB etc but now she loves most of their songs, her favorites being TIRO and Invincible She always asks to borrow my iPod (or just steals it :LOL: ) because it has Muse on it!

• 4 weeks later...
my mom is having a kid soon (hope i have a bro), and MY older brother hates them sooooo MUCH (idk why). this little kid is my final chance to make someone a Muser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats for the kid! Keep him/her away from your older brother!;)

Archived