Guest bshuker
Cross posted from HC 'cos I can't be bothered to type more captions.

First to arrive was the cab, a 70's 2x12 with original cast iron Fanes :thu:;

SSL24155.jpg

SSL24156.jpg

SSL24158.jpg

Nice, now onto the real stuff;

SSL24159.jpg

SSL24162.jpg

Bedsheets!?

SSL24163.jpg

Money shot'd.

SSL24164.jpg

SSL24166.jpg

HELL YEAH BABY! thats sweet, I wanna hear that badboy

Cross posted from HC 'cos I can't be bothered to type more captions.

First to arrive was the cab, a 70's 2x12 with original cast iron Fanes :thu:;

SSL24155.jpg

SSL24156.jpg

SSL24158.jpg

Nice, now onto the real stuff;

SSL24159.jpg

SSL24162.jpg

Bedsheets!?

SSL24163.jpg

Money shot'd.

SSL24164.jpg

SSL24166.jpg

Jack I'm going to poke my cock in you.

more purchases

- http://www.presonus.com/products/Detail.aspx?ProductId=7

- mic cables

- some cheap-ish audio technica headphones.

i think that duet interface was the cause of that 'disk problem' my computer was having while recording at high volumes..sold that a while back...so i got this. definitely cheaper, but hopefully it will work.

still undecided on what mic(s) to get to go with the SM57 - I need to try them out to get an idea..

sounds shit

It's not

Yup.

^

Something like this? (with different colours obviously)

000018429.jpg

Cos that no strat

So, I'm guessing that because I own a BC rich you think I'm into ugly ass metal guitars. I'm not, It's a strat, It says it on the headstock, You are an asshole.

(As you might be able to tell, I'm not having good day.)

It's not

^

So, I'm guessing that because I own a BC rich you think I'm into ugly ass metal guitars. I'm not, It's a strat, It says it on the headstock, You are an asshole.

Wah wah wah.

:'(

I didn't even know you owned a BC rich, I must have missed that when I was creating my list of gear owned by each and every kit and tabber. And I own a guitar the style of the picture I posted (not the greatest sounding or looking but I fucking love it). I was just wondering if that was the kind of guitar you meant as they dont have pickguards and are in strat shape. No reason to call me an arsehole. LEARN2NOTJUMPTOCONCLUSIONS.

I didn't even know you owned a BC rich, I must have missed that when I was creating my list of gear owned by each and every kit and tabber. And I own a guitar the style of the picture I posted (not the greatest sounding or looking but I fucking love it). I was just wondering if that was the kind of guitar you meant as they dont have pickguards and are in strat shape. No reason to call me an arsehole. LEARN2NOTJUMPTOCONCLUSIONS.

If Jesus christ himself talked to me in my current state I would probably call him an asshole. I'm probably going to regret everything I post today, but right now I'm not in the best mood. I have nothing against you or anyone else. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. If you feel you need to kill anyone though

Laura Rogers

Room 4 Budget Inn Santa Rosa

6289 old Redwood Hwy

Santa Rosa, California

Bitch came back and stole our TV and nearly killed our dog.

If Jesus christ himself talked to me in my current state I would probably call him an asshole. I'm probably going to regret everything I post today, but right now I'm not in the best mood. I have nothing against you or anyone else. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. If you feel you need to kill anyone though

Laura Rogers

6289 old Redwood Hwy

Santa Rosa, California

Wah. Stop posting your life stories on the board.

Do you not getting any hum from that 110V transformer. I use them at work and they always hum, I wondered if an amp would pick that up.

Yeah I get quite a hum from it, you can't hear it through the amp though.

Laura Rogers

6289 old Redwood Hwy

Santa Rosa, California

If you really want to moan about things that nobody cares about then go to ultimate-guitar, there are enough whiny threads there everyday that you will fit right in.

Archived