You're right dad, maybe one day it will be with as much as a Klon :pope:

Also never fear about your Revival, Elliott Man's friend told me that his was shipping Monday as well. You're in good company :thumbsup:

I would put a good word in at TGP, but apparently they don't like "buddy bumps" :vomit: in the for sale threads

And do you mean Jason lad? Which one did he buy?

TGP can be largely :vomit:

Yeah, he got the same as you.

I'd say you've grown out of TGP, but then that wouldn't make any sense since the adult male individuals are all 40+ years old and they often act like children... it would appear the moderators are no better. I read this on a different website the other day

Before metallica played the oscars scott peterson posted an IN YOUR FACE TUBE AMPS! thread about how the biggest band in the world was using the Snax 2 instead of tube amps, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway after the performance was aired, and they sounded like abosolut shit, he quickly deleted the thread.

No idea how sherpa_man managed to get chuggz out of the axe fx while metallica apparently sounded like shit. (probably had to do with the wah pedal usage...)

And what colour tolex? I got blue with the silver grill cloth

He didn't say what color, but I'm assuming white.

Yeah, TGP has the collective maturity and common sense of a newborn cat. Case in point:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1420867

Honestly, I can't imagine the number of times I've passed up buying a piece of gear because the ad was poorly constructed or interacting with the seller was just horrid.[/Quote]

My newest pet peeve is folks selling them on reverb.com, then advertising here with nothing but a link. Damn it, I'm lazy. If you don't want to put up a description or pictures, I am not at all interested.[/Quote]

agreed; when selling I believe a good description is in order, along with a minimum 20 photos

below is a sample of how I describe a guitar when I list one for sale; this one sold in early March so, it's long gone aka not spamming here .......

TOP: Maple, 2 piece, center seam

BODY: Mahogany, 1 piece

NECK: Mahogany, 1 piece

NECK PROFILE: HUGE CHUNKY 'D', .916” thickness @ fret 1 & .985” thickness @ fret 11

FINGERBOARD: Rosewood

FRETS: .094 width X .058 height, excellent condition

FINISH: 100% Nitrocellulose lacquer top coat

FINISH COLOR/TOP: GO = Gold BACK: Dark back

ELECTRONICS: electronics are 100% original to the guitar

SERIAL NUMBER: 102618

WEIGHT: 8 lb. 13 oz.

CONDITION: 100% ORIGINAL, excellent 9.0 used, a very few minor lacquer dings & superficial lacquer scratches, 3-way switch has intermittent issues but that is a fairly easy fix.[/Quote]

:facepalm:

He didn't say what color, but I'm assuming white.

Yeah, TGP has the collective maturity and common sense of a newborn cat. Case in point:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1420867

:facepalm:

Wow

But what kind of rosewood? and what kind of mahogany? Surprised he managed to sell it, but then I guess the buyer would expect it's made out of the absolute best sapele and 2-ply rosewood the gibson custom shop can (legally) source

unless it's not a gibson, in which case the buyer probably started a thread bashing the seller for lying in his ad.

and that's fine as long as they sound the same. i realize i need elliott to get the full shrew derply effect£, but the jazzmaster will have to do.

NSFW tags!

I ended up selling the second londaxe I bought. No idea who it went to, but they're in the US... so chances are it's safe from the wangcaster breeding program.

I'm sure if I had the opportunity I'd buy another one though :facepalm:

Anyhow, recent purchases that I haven't posted yet:

-strings, and lots of them.

-two more boxes of 9v batteries (which might be counterfeit)

Big spender :eyebrows:

Yes, but hopefully these strings will last until mid-late this year when I have to set everything up again. No idea about the batteries though...especially if they're not authentic procells

Has jason man said anything else about his revival amp? I hope mine ships next week as well

edit:

Thanks to everyone that's ordered amps off the website so far! We are hard at work putting them together and can't wait for you to experience them for yourself.

It sounds like they are built to order.

Yes, but hopefully these strings will last until mid-late this year when I have to set everything up again. No idea about the batteries though...especially if they're not authentic procells

Has jason man said anything else about his revival amp? I hope mine ships next week as well

edit:

It sounds like they are built to order.

Yeah, it definitely does. Haven't heard back from Jason about his yet.

Yeah, it definitely does. Haven't heard back from Jason about his yet.

What about now? I don't know when he ordered his, but probably before me.

I received the TVL jazzmaster yesterday. Glad I was right about it being a better guitar than the AV RI.

What about now? I don't know when he ordered his, but probably before me.

I received the TVL jazzmaster yesterday. Glad I was right about it being a better guitar than the AV RI.

Nice! Glad you like it :) I really log that color....

Haven't heard from Jason but I'm sure he'll be all over the instagrams when he gets it!

Nice! Glad you like it :) I really log that color....

Haven't heard from Jason but I'm sure he'll be all over the instagrams when he gets it!

It's actually disappointing how much better it is than the AV RI. Maybe it's because that one came from guitar center (although it was less than six months old at the time) but there were a fair few issues.

Also, I couldn't find Jason's instagram, but I did find Elliott_Man's

Why so many? I feel sort of like I did when I saw that picture of bobby after a certain lad got his hands on him...

348pqbn.jpg

never5get

Why so many? Because Andy is a perfectionist to the max. If he doesn't like a guitar it gets the boot.

So is elliott the best guitar you've played? I would like to see what's so special about him.

Still waiting for a shipping confirmation for the shrew derply amp, but also, my AC30 is finally on its way back.

I was told it wouldn't make me sound like brian may :(

So is elliott the best guitar you've played? I would like to see what's so special about him.

Still waiting for a shipping confirmation for the shrew derply amp, but also, my AC30 is finally on its way back.

I was told it wouldn't make me sound like brian may :(

It is. Not to say that there aren't other guitars on its level, but it's definitely the best best I've played.

Huh, that's odd. Both about the shipping and the AC30. I'm sorry you won't be able to achieve your dreams.

It is. Not to say that there aren't other guitars on its level, but it's definitely the best best I've played.

Huh, that's odd. Both about the shipping and the AC30. I'm sorry you won't be able to achieve your dreams.

Fair enough. How would you compare it to the average jazzmaster? It sounds quite nice in that demo video peter shroud did

Did Jason get his shipping confirmation? And it's apparently because it's not the top boost model, but still... if it sounds anything like this, I'll be satisfied...

XVPfGWJf9ZA

I think that's a non TB anyway

Fair enough. How would you compare it to the average jazzmaster? It sounds quite nice in that demo video peter shroud did

Did Jason get his shipping confirmation? And it's apparently because it's not the top boost model, but still... if it sounds anything like this, I'll be satisfied...

XVPfGWJf9ZA

I think that's a non TB anyway

Compared to a Jazzmaster it's...idk. More usable? I mean I get quite a lot from my Jazz, but the Tonemaster is more like a Les Paul or something. Much less quirky, too because of the Tele bridge. Super solidly built, plays wonderfully, sounds great, looks killer. Definitely my number one, and I'm fixin' to buy more after my Veritas build (which will be next).

I haven't heard from Jason but he was guaranteed one of the first 50 or so by Drew I think.

Mmm yeah that AC sounds good. You should get a Matchless :awesome:

Compared to a Jazzmaster it's...idk. More usable? I mean I get quite a lot from my Jazz, but the Tonemaster is more like a Les Paul or something. Much less quirky, too because of the Tele bridge. Super solidly built, plays wonderfully, sounds great, looks killer. Definitely my number one, and I'm fixin' to buy more after my Veritas build (which will be next).

I haven't heard from Jason but he was guaranteed one of the first 50 or so by Drew I think.

Mmm yeah that AC sounds good. You should get a Matchless :awesome:

So elliott is like a jazzmaster, but with all the bad things removed? And also, have you tried telliot or whatever it's called? or any of elliott man's other creations for that matter.

Have you already put Veritas on order?

and that's not surprising really... I'm order #54, so mine probably won't be ready anytime soon....I was so close too...

AC30 is arriving on friday. I'll try to make some sound clips with my delay peddle and '73 strat... you'll have to tell me if I'm doing the dotted eights properly...

Archived