Umm

EQD Rainbow Machine

Cusack Tap-a-Whirl

Bearfoot Honey Bee OD (2 of them)

Why two? Are you stacking low gain overdrives? I heard that's what all the cool kids do these days.

Your old man here is stuck in the past using amp distortion.

No mere pedal can Dave :rolleyes:

Dave-ing comes from your hands, your heart, your groove, and your Dumble™ amp with a Klon.

I've never had a better tone for stoner rock, but... it doesn't Dave.

Probably should go ahead and sell it, but not before I do some kyuss covers.

I've never had a better tone for stoner rock, but... it doesn't Dave.

Probably should go ahead and sell it, but not before I do some kyuss covers.

It sounds awesome in the video though. Those first few chords :eek:

Gracias. It's a Jerry Jones Shorty, an octave 12-string. So it's like a twelve string capo'd at the 12th fret. Typically referred to as a mando-guitar because it cops that sound quite nicely, but I find if to be quite useful for atmospheric stuff and just to add a different element to things.

Some of the letters are also upside down, so I'm guessing it was just printed like that. It's "artsy" :chuckle:

u6wlssjhx0bn9ryrvldn.jpg

Add one of these to the list... :facepalm: I've been hunting for one of these all year, finally got it.

That looks like it would be a ton of fun. :D

Oh I agree...it'll be here next Thursday or Friday, I can't wait to start experimenting with it and lots of pedals.

tomorrow?

Bought these recently. Nothing too interesting though.

guitar rig software

bias app for iphone 5S

also the play through series season pass here. want to learn these songs properly.

http://www.twoguysandguitars.com/buy/

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Squier jazz bass and (baby) big muff

Also got a little Ashdown amp that isn't that interesting, but it all sounds really good

Those vintage modified jazzes are great,. Use the dry mix for the muff and you're set. Maybe add the obd-3.

What is the difference between the USA and russian big muff when it comes to bass? I think I preferred the USA with guitar, but still wasn't a massive fan of either. The tone wicker was good though.

#soon

BassFuzz-Conversion-84.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jaicen

That guy accepted my offer for the orange crunch DSL 100. Now I just need to figure out what's wrong with it...supposedly it keeps blowing the HT fuse, but that could just mean it has a bad tube (apparently a few "weak" ones were replaced, but that doesn't mean the others are not faulty... :confused: )

Unsure whether to put a full new set of tubes in and test it, or send it off to be serviced as soon as I receive it.

Also need to find the matching cabinet for it. Just because.

James, tried the animato on guitar yet? And is it as rubbish on it as everybody says it is?

Yeah I have. It acts up a bit on higher gain settings (I'm going to make a clip later to show this), but doesn't sound too bad overall. Maybe that clone I had wasn't accurate.

It's much better on bass anyway. Does your bass have actives or passives?

Maybe, it is about 2450 miles (38 hour drive) from you according to Google, and that's just one way! :D

Not worth it then? I was going to request that he delivers it personally in his WRX

Archived