MIDI cables? That's soooooooooooooo 20th century

:)

Nice, are you going to get another one for the MB-1S? Or will you just switch the guitar strap?

recent purchases:

hardshell LP case

EHX soul food overdrive (lel klone)

modded rat distortion (not sure if it's any good yet, but it was cheap and... unique)

and this. never heard of the builder, but the clips sound good and the price is pretty reasonable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn3qw0p-XUU

All of the above?

That sounds more like something I'd do

:LOL:

How did french man end up with a MoC?

he bought it from the original owner who custom ordered it several years back (before they stopped doing the MoC shape on customs)

ooooh what could that be?

Simno's mirror?

French Man 8000 euros MoC?

emex londaxe?

none of the above?

All I'm going to say is that it says Gibson on the headstock and is going to cost me a fortune in customs fees.

Fixed.

Not special as in a overpriced custom shop gibson, but something like a guitar with a story behind it. Could Tom have got hold of one of Matt's old gibsons?

Probably not, but some of them did survive apparently, so who knows where they are now.

That would be pretty special. Problem with modern Gibsons is that you have to pay huge sums for them to give you stuff that should be standard. They're like Goodfellas.

You want a REAL WOOD fretboard?? Fuck you, pay me.

Ha I'm not saying anything else until it get's here in one piece. It's not got a story behind it or anything like that and it was a bit pricey. I only got it from the USA as nowhere had it in stock over here and it worked out about the same with shipping and customs. But yeah wait and see :ninja:

You bought the firebird X, didn't you?

Nah, fair enough. Looking forward to seeing what it is!

And Jaicen, that's definitely true. I was a bit surprised/disappointed to find a PCB inside this LP I bought recently...this means I'd probably have to gut the entire thing and rewire it with all new parts if I ever wanted to change pickups. Luckily it has good ones as it is.

he bought it from the original owner who custom ordered it several years back (before they stopped doing the MoC shape on customs)

It's a shame they won't do the MoC shape any more then, some 007 custom-builds would be knocking about for sure.

It's a shame they won't do the MoC shape any more then, some 007 custom-builds would be knocking about for sure.

I'm pretty sure the never did exact replicas, but a few with the shape got out.

But there was a rumor several years back of a one-off exact 007 replica being built in 2001, but it's probably nothing more than a rumor.

Archived