srs? If so then I am seriously jealous.

srs

He is (or was?) selling the other one as well, and even though he's said that one is the nicest of the three he's had, it's too similar to my mirror custom (after all, it is loosely based on that guitar)

I don't have it yet, but he's sending it out the first week in january. This time he's doing the packaging though...I'm seriously lucky the chrome arrived in one piece after that other place did such a poor job packaging it *cough*mailboxesetc

IMG_0038.jpg

change the xy on that to black and hrrngh

(and get rid of xy on stealth)

I've been considering it. I still want the lights to shine through, so if I can find something that's transparent enough....

Think it's too late for that, but I can always have another one built :pope:

srs

He is (or was?) selling the other one as well, and even though he's said that one is the nicest of the three he's had, it's too similar to my mirror custom (after all, it is loosely based on that guitar)

I don't have it yet, but he's sending it out the first week in january.

I've been considering it. I still want the lights to shine through, so if I can find something that's transparent enough....

Think it's too late for that, but I can always have another one built :pope:

Whoa whoa wait what, he's selling the black mirror E? That is an insanely hot guitar. Post pics of it again, was so nice

Nah nothing like that. Just the standard controls (volume, tone, and the pickup and sustainer switches). The back plate on the cracked mirror does have a cut out to adjust the sustainer intensity trim pot (just requires a flat head screwdriver) but I've never really needed to adjust it.

Yeah, have either of these guitars on the neck pickups and they sound surprising close to my Les Paul Custom, think Motorcycle Emptiness or Sweet Child of Mine......but with more bum notes!

The original Seth Lover Humbuckers on these sound great, had the reissues of both of these guitars a few years back and they were pants compared to these :)

Archived