they look the tits, seriously

fuck this SL20 thing, adrenalinn looks so much better

+1, some of those effects look amazing on paper! Ive been looking for ages for a place in Melbourne that sells them just so I can give it a whirl:p

+1, some of those effects look amazing on paper! Ive been looking for ages for a place in Melbourne that sells them just so I can give it a whirl:p

find a demo, they sound better than they seem on paper, haha

also, anything with a preset as amazingly named as "Random Flanger" has to be good, hahahaha

auction ended and I see you're not the high bidder :(

on the other hand, there is one for 400 pounds on ebay now. has a master volume apparently ( :eek: ) BUT...it does have a disconnected reverb tank, and I know you mentioned reverb. the MV could be removed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Marshall-JMP-superbass-MkII-100watt-amp-head_W0QQitemZ130216501932QQcmdZViewItem

Edit:

ah ****, pickup only :(

anyway

Not exactly a purchase, but I got an Orange rockerverb 50 on a trade earlier. Had three (yes, three..) OR120's, one of which was broken. So the guy traded me his rockerverb 50 for it. Just got to fix a few tolex rips and off I go.

quoted for truth:D

me and jon both have that tele, just incase your wondering :LOL: he put diff pickups in his though, texas specials ja?

was a hard choice between getting it in sunburst and electron blue spent ages deciding in the shop really nice guitar though cant beleive how fast the neck plays might put some clips up for the demo and review thread

Archived