hawtness! How does it sound apart from soft

Erm (prepare to be dazzled by my err, lack of proper terminology), it sounds alright! In a tinny way haha, clean is a bit meh (and distorts if you turn the volume up anywhere over 6, not that that's necessarily bad...), the overdrive is surprisingly ok. At least for something so small and inexpensive I think it does sound good for what you pay for, and does the job well. The plastic casing buzzes a tad also, but for something to quickly plug in to have at low volume practice or with headphones in, where you're not too bothered about having am4z1ng t0n3, it's good :yesey: And it's sweet to look at :LOL:

And I got it for £10.50 off ebay, so I can't complain really XD

:happy: eeyore :D i had one of those amps once. poo'd out on me after being mattz0rz

Eeyore ftw :cool: Haha, oh dear :LOL: I'll refrain from mattz0rzing then....

WHAYYY!!!!!

I got mine from GAK in 2 days, having said that I ordered a DI box in mid february and I'm still waiting for it.

And back on topic: Got a Boss mega distortion today:happy:

fucking sick :happy: i've also got a bid on a boss os-2. if i win i'll be able to get rid of the behringer fuzz! then there'll be two left :) gonna save up big time for a dd-6 :D

fucking sick :happy: i've also got a bid on a boss os-2. if i win i'll be able to get rid of the behringer fuzz! then there'll be two left :) gonna save up big time for a dd-6 :D

Nice one, I need a delay pedal but not really planning to go all out on one cos I'll probably only use it for a solo or two, anyone got any recommendations for a good cheap delay pedal? Not looking for anything fancy like reverse, warp, or whatever, just want something that delays.

Nice one, I need a delay pedal but not really planning to go all out on one cos I'll probably only use it for a solo or two, anyone got any recommendations for a good cheap delay pedal? Not looking for anything fancy like reverse, warp, or whatever, just want something that delays.

an echohead (marshall like). not as good as boss, but better than behringer fo sho.

hmm. my behringer has tap tempo which shocked me when i found it. they dont even know they use it! it's not even in the instructions or nothing! it would be a really good selling point imo.

Archived