JJ if you want a cool chorus sound, set the mode to MOD FILTER, turn down the DELAY TIME and FEEDBACK to 0, and set the LEVEL to however much mod you want:)

you just won me :)

haven't got pics yet, but i got an older LP custom 3-pickup for my LP classic.

(yes, more of a trade)

every once in a while you find people who are desperate to trade their stuff for something cheaper :erm:

I want a mayo :(

haven't got pics yet, but i got an older LP custom 3-pickup for my LP classic.

(yes, more of a trade)

every once in a while you find people who are desperate to trade their stuff for something cheaper :erm:

I want a mayo :(

Sell your double cut les paul! I wants!

Nice. What's it like? Any improvement over the DD-6?

haven't used a DD6 for years, but it's definately fun, i think boss have finally got it right after the dd5 and 6.

the analogue mode isn't great it has to be said. i'd have much preferred the hold function like on the dd3, because that's great for noise rather than a looper.

Boss DD7.

:yesey:

Niiice! Ive been tossing up wether to get one. I love my DD-3, and surely a DD-7 can only add more to my delay options, but im not sure wether to save up for a DD-7, or save up a bit and then sell my dd-3 to get the dd-7.

Niiice! Ive been tossing up wether to get one. I love my DD-3, and surely a DD-7 can only add more to my delay options, but im not sure wether to save up for a DD-7, or save up a bit and then sell my dd-3 to get the dd-7.

i'd say it's probably worth it, the basic delay modes are the exact same intervals as the dd3 and setting them the same sounds exactly the same, but with a load more features.

it's only the hold feature i wish they had left alone, not that it was useful beyond agata style glitch guitar :happy:

also turning up the feedback on the dd7, the oscillation distorts and you get these really beautiful sounds, can't get them from my dd3, but it cuts out when you change modes which is a shame, could get some mad sounds from the dd3 and ps2 by doing that.

the modulation mode can be used as a chorus if you keep the delay time down.

if i get the time, i'll do a few samples :)

Archived