What artists would you like to see cover Muse?

Hat

Coldplay i reckon could do a good version of KoC

What else? :

My chemical romance doing hyper music or the live Bliss?

Biffy doing hyper music was a good suggestion above too :)

Editors should do Undisclosed Desires

i'd like to see Tom Waits maybe cover Muse

And Bieber doing falling away with you, that would make me :LOL:

Guiding Light - Slipknot

....Or maybe Unintended. But the lead singer (shouter) has to attempt the falsetto.

Slipknot doing micro cuts or showbiz would be an interesting one. Or i might be wrong, after that heavy metal cover of TOADA and the one of SMBH, maybe metal bands shouldn't really cover muse, unless they really can bring something to it.

Which song?

ooh I dont know! god any would be good! i seriously love what pendulum did with coldplay's violet hill so I think they could probably do something equally good with a muse song ( not that a muse song would need to be made better by pendulum, and violet hill was made to look pathetic in comparison to the pendulum version but with a muse song that would never happen it would just be good in a different way)

ooh I dont know! god any would be good! i seriously love what pendulum did with coldplay's violet hill so I think they could probably do something equally good with a muse song ( not that a muse song would need to be made better by pendulum, and violet hill was made to look pathetic in comparison to the pendulum version but with a muse song that would never happen it would just be good in a different way)

I don't know much Pendulum, only their new single, Crush, in fact. I need to check them out properly.

I don't know much Pendulum' date=' only their new single, Crush, in fact. I need to check them out properly.[/quote']

yeah you definitely should, they're especially amazing live! (I've seen them 5 times :D) Definitely listen to the Violet Hill cover, and maybe try their cover of The Catalyst by Linkin Park

i'd like to see Tom Waits maybe cover Muse

:LOL: what song? Soldier's poem would sound cool if he recites it as a poem like "What's He Building?" but less creepy...

Dream Theater should fully cover Stockholm Syndrome or Hysteria. They covered SS instrumentally and made a weird mash-up of both songs...

I'd love to see Hurts cover one of Muse's softer songs, Endlessly perhaps? I'd love to see what they'd do with it. :happy:

I don't know much of Hurts stuff ( I will make it my next task to listen) but when I first saw their add for their album on the TV I though it (whatever song it was I don't know) sounded very like Undisclosed Desires

Dead Star, Hyper Chondriac Music - Johnny Cash

Forced In - Jane's Addiction or Porcupine Tree :D

Knights of Cydonia - Queen with Freddie Mercury

Starlight - U2 :D

City of Delusion - Rodrigo y Gabriela

Johnny Cash doing a cover of Hyper Chondriac Music would have been so bitchin.

• 4 years later...

I always had an image of Coldplay covering "Starlight" in my head. So I will stick to this.

offtopic: also I picked this quote from another similar thread that got locked randomly, because I can't unnotice 'cebo.

Doesn't Brian actually hate Muse?

THAT MOTHERFLUGGER

tumblr_mo7349tuz91srz4ndo1_400.gif

that feel when someone from the band you love hates another band you like. my heart is broken now tbh :( :'(

An Anal Cunt version of Execution Commentary could do well, hate that band and their use of sexual and nazi imagery but it would be hilarious.

A Squarepusher version of Screenager will do nicely (the more band based stuff instead of the IDM stuff).

Archived