What artists would you like to see cover Muse?

Hat

Posted this in the locked thread, but I'll post this hear.

Queens of the Stone Age - Sober.

I can kinda see where you're going with that.

I think Assassin, Supermassive or (maybe) Ashamed would be more suited to QOTSA though.

In the meantime, I haven't found a thread for this kind of a thing that INCLUDES singers who COVERED Muse (or is there? halp me owt boyz and gals), so is it alright if I post it in this thread?

But right now I'm collecting a list of "Uprising" covers done by people that have an artist page on last.fm and are found on Spotify and stuffity stuff, mainly cuz I don't want to offend those youtubers who did covers and find themselves in a mashup in no random reason tbh. And this project is a thing that I'm planning to do in the future because IDK, I got reminded maybe of that multiversioned Gangnam Style/Let It Go/etc things, and idk anymore what else. Any mashup, sample, at least that it would SMELL like "Uprising" was used. I don't know why I even have a swift obsession with this song anymore :LOL: so far I've a huge list that includes The Voice/Idol performances (such as Jeff Anderson and James Durbin), live covers or something (The Veronicas), Spotify unknownsies (Red Electrick, Judith Mateo), movie/game soundtrack peoples (Das Sound Machine, Iwrestledabearonce), Muse tribute album material (Vitamin String Quartet, Gnu Quartet), a cappella band performances (Octopodes), mentioned people on Youtube (Stall Out, Chelsey Andersen) and even covers by artists that do not have enough recognition on last.fm itself :LOL: (Lisa Cool & the Lovesicks), alongside with Muse's original. Forgot to mention I saw a mashup of "Call Me" and "Uprising" on last.fm but idk the artist anymore. Also as I mentioned with samples and stuff, Yellawolf and "Lightswitch".

TL;DR and offtopic, but I had to do my shot afterall. So, anyone knows more than this? Maybe even covers in a different language?

In the meantime, I haven't found a thread for this kind of a thing that INCLUDES singers who COVERED Muse (or is there? halp me owt boyz and gals), so is it alright if I post it in this thread?

But right now I'm collecting a list of "Uprising" covers done by people that have an artist page on last.fm and are found on Spotify and stuffity stuff, mainly cuz I don't want to offend those youtubers who did covers and find themselves in a mashup in no random reason tbh. And this project is a thing that I'm planning to do in the future because IDK, I got reminded maybe of that multiversioned Gangnam Style/Let It Go/etc things, and idk anymore what else. Any mashup, sample, at least that it would SMELL like "Uprising" was used. I don't know why I even have a swift obsession with this song anymore :LOL: so far I've a huge list that includes The Voice/Idol performances (such as Jeff Anderson and James Durbin), live covers or something (The Veronicas), Spotify unknownsies (Red Electrick, Judith Mateo), movie/game soundtrack peoples (Das Sound Machine, Iwrestledabearonce), Muse tribute album material (Vitamin String Quartet, Gnu Quartet), a cappella band performances (Octopodes), mentioned people on Youtube (Stall Out, Chelsey Andersen) and even covers by artists that do not have enough recognition on last.fm itself :LOL: (Lisa Cool & the Lovesicks), alongside with Muse's original. Forgot to mention I saw a mashup of "Call Me" and "Uprising" on last.fm but idk the artist anymore. Also as I mentioned with samples and stuff, Yellawolf and "Lightswitch".

TL;DR and offtopic, but I had to do my shot afterall. So, anyone knows more than this? Maybe even covers in a different language?

The quality here can`t be more awful, but anyway...

Starts from 1:57

your reply is so green :eek:

I love green:happy:

Would help out to know the artist so I could note it down my notebook ;) Thanks!

Chamber band of symphonic orchestra " Résonance "(Камерная группа симфонического оркестра "Résonance ")

They also covered SMBH and other stuff.

Archived