Haha well on average I go to bed at around 3. Unless its during the term. But I'm on holiday now so its no biggie haha.

I began shutting down at about 11 :LOL: my tiredness has just added to my rage.

Oh, btw, churr for the accept :p

Goodnight thread! I expect 150% rage tomorrow later this morning.

Ok guys I'm out, don't think I can take much more of this...I leave a very broken Muser - and if they see this: Thanks a lot guys for breaking every Brisbane first nighters heart with the setlist you played tonight.

I'll catch up on the beef tomorrow...have fun :kiss:

I feel your pain. Muse really don't know their fans anymore I think.

That is what seems most unfair. The 'real' fans would get tickets to the first show that went on sale so they should get the better setlist...if they are going to be dicks about it and make one night so much better than another. It's just not right. :mad:

Hey, I like to consider myself a "real fan", and I *tried* to get a ticket to the first show, was waiting on ticketek from like half an hour before they went on sale to buy it and then BAM server loses it's shit and I think I missed out on a ticket completely... so I am very lucky they then announced a second show, (luckier than I imagined, given recent second show syndrome events :p ), but I am sure there are many other devoted musers in the same sitch as me, re second show instead of first.

how much?

$130 AUD which according to google is $128 USD... that seems pretty average for a band of Muse's size in Aus though... how much were Muse tix in the US?

Lucky. I have to go to uni pretty much every day between now and May 1. :indiff: Fucking Masters.

I know it makes me horrible, but I'm kind of hoping for a rainy summer.

Man, I'm glad I'm not doing anything that serious! :LOL:

Doing a degree in Graphic Design. More fun than tricky, hellz yeah. :happy:

Wow , my 2 fav songs Bliss & Butterflies & Hurricanes ((thud)) I mentioned in the 1st Brisbane thread that I spoke to Kirky last night after the first show & he said they were really going to mix it up tonight....I might have thought 1 or 2 but Sunburn & CE also gosh!

Oh well, look I'm thankfull for just being there last night. Can't win them all.

Wow , my 2 fav songs Bliss & Butterflies & Hurricanes ((thud)) I mentioned in the 1st Brisbane thread that I spoke to Kirky last night after the first show & he said they were really going to mix it up tonight....I might have thought 1 or 2 but Sunburn & CE also gosh!

Oh well, look I'm thankfull for just being there last night. Can't win them all.

You've got a really respectable attitude about this, I'd be absolutely raging if I went to the first and not the second.

I applaud your positive attitude towards this. Anyone else would be raging. I probably would be too even if I said I wouldn't. :LOL:

PS does anyone know any details regarding Muse leaving Brisbane to get to Sydney... aka, when/what time would they arrive at Syd airport etc?? I really wanna try meet them, I tried in Jan and missed them at their Triple J interview by like 10 mins apparently :mad: so i'm gonna try again, tomorrow or wenever... anyone else doing this? aka anyone else here a massive fuckn stalker?!?! :LOL::p

Archived