. But thinking of those who went yesterday, the first night, the one they told the fans about first, it's ridiculous. Even if we ignore the quality.. the number of songs is ridiculous and unfair. These people paid the same price.

That is what seems most unfair. The 'real' fans would get tickets to the first show that went on sale so they should get the better setlist...if they are going to be dicks about it and make one night so much better than another. It's just not right. :mad:

I hope the attendees who aren't pwoper Musers and non-boardies at this gig fucking appreciate what they just got, because so many of us would have killed to be in their position.

If I hear one complaint from anyone at that gig, I swear...

I think we all would swear to *insert some extremely horrible action that results in the loss of a limb or soul*

Asskicking, face-slapping, wet willies.. whatever floats your boat.

Honestly, I find it amusing, as long as they don't play songs I haven't heard, I don't mind much anymore. But thinking of those who went yesterday, the first night, the one they told the fans about first, it's ridiculous. Even if we ignore the quality.. the number of songs is ridiculous and unfair. These people paid the same price.

This x1000. Never before have I felt so bitterly disappointed and ripped off. Makes me feel quite ill.

She probably does. When they play Guiding Light, Doris does crash, however. :LOL:

She's allergic to cheese, I guess.

:eyebrows:

I think I need to go outside to cool down in the snow and get some sugar to calm me down :chuckle: I'm not sure how I will be able to write three 2000 word essays today after this :chuckle:

Sugar is not a good idea to calm down.

You saw both the Wembley gigs, didn't you? So all you've really missed is Sunburn.

I know, its still quite a blow.

Yeah and first Wembley night was the worst gig I've ever been to :indiff:

Yup was gonna say wembley over both nights was pretty damn good. And we got RBS instead of sunburn, seems fair.

RBS is the most boring song ever :phu:

I think only way to solve this will be stop buying tickets as soon as they come out, wait til the week before the gig then buy. Make it impossible for them to add a second night :p lol

Then I think they might just play the generic setlist over and over since they don't have another night in that same venue. :erm:

*I probably don't make much sense right now. It's 5 in the morning and I've been awake since last sexy plane. :LOL:

Archived