cherry lips

Judging from the comments, I was expecting it to be much worse than it was. They even had the one outlandish, OTT element that Muse has never had -- a totally irrelevant leather [or vinyl] -clad chick writhing and flipping her hair whilst perched on a motorcycle. (If only Muse had had that shtick years ago, they might've broken through in America a lot faster.)

But seriously, this wasn't nearly as bad as a cover of "Stockholm Syndrome" from a TV broadcast awhile ago in which the lead singer was a woman who sounded like a cow being slaughtered. That show was from either South America [brazil, I think] or perhaps Eastern Europe (which doesn't narrow things down all that much, I know). I just searched for it on YT to no luck... maybe the band or the network pulled the clip? Anyway, that was a horrible cover.

They even had the one outlandish' date=' OTT element that Muse has never had -- a totally irrelevant leather [or vinyl'] -clad chick writhing and flipping her hair whilst perched on a motorcycle. (If only Muse had had that shtick years ago, they might've broken through in America a lot faster.)

:LOL:

True ,hehe

Judging from the comments' date=' I was expecting it to be much worse than it was. They even had the one outlandish, OTT element that Muse has never had -- a totally irrelevant leather [or vinyl'] -clad chick writhing and flipping her hair whilst perched on a motorcycle. (If only Muse had had that shtick years ago, they might've broken through in America a lot faster.)

But seriously, this wasn't nearly as bad as a cover of "Stockholm Syndrome" from a TV broadcast awhile ago in which the lead singer was a woman who sounded like a cow being slaughtered. That show was from either South America [brazil, I think] or perhaps Eastern Europe (which doesn't narrow things down all that much, I know). I just searched for it on YT to no luck... maybe the band or the network pulled the clip? Anyway, that was a horrible cover.

That is Pitty. (I'm Brazilian, so I know)

She says she's a big fan, supports them and such, also with our twitter spam for Rock in Rio 2011, but she's really not suited. She has goodish songs actually, but her style is too far from Muse.

Link to her cover:

There is also a cover with her and other famous artists here in Brazil of Time Is Running Out, which I think it's even worse.

As for this cover, instrument mix was a little off, voice is very teenager like, not good at all for Muse.

Motorbikes were the best part, hands down.

Archived