ehhhhh

if that was the line-up then that would not be worth flying out, even for Muse. Only absolute must sees are Muse and the Strokes. Then a few wouldn't mind seeings in Florence, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Reel Big Fish, Kasabian, Interpol, and the Foos. Though I've seen VW, Interpol, and seeing RBF and I'd assume it'd be Muse vs Florence and Foos vs Interpol.

not that i ever planned on flying out, I have way too many american festivals to save my money for before i consider european ones

and also not that its real. But its fun to speculate :)

ehhhhh

if that was the line-up then that would not be worth flying out, even for Muse. Only absolute must sees are Muse and the Strokes. Then a few wouldn't mind seeings in Florence, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Reel Big Fish, Kasabian, Interpol, and the Foos. Though I've seen VW, Interpol, and seeing RBF and I'd assume it'd be Muse vs Florence and Foos vs Interpol.

not that i ever planned on flying out, I have way too many american festivals to save my money for before i consider european ones

and also not that its real. But its fun to speculate :)

Currently headlining rumours for Reading/Leeds are Muse, The Strokes, Pulp and MCR... Things is with this festival is that they don't reveal the line-up until 5 mins after the tickets go on sale in the spring. So we won't know for sure until the very last minute.

Currently headlining rumours for Reading/Leeds are Muse, The Strokes, Pulp and MCR... Things is with this festival is that they don't reveal the line-up until 5 mins after the tickets go on sale in the spring. So we won't know for sure until the very last minute.

Really? I remember them being released a few days before they went on sale when it was Rage/Killers/Metallica (Line-up came out on the Wednesday and tickets went on sale Friday). Not certain mind.

Really? I remember them being released a few days before they went on sale when it was Rage/Killers/Metallica (Line-up came out on the Wednesday and tickets went on sale Friday). Not certain mind.

Last year it happened 5 mins before or after the ticket release depending on your internet connection.

I know about that, it was more a joke in the OTHER sale sense. :LOL:

:LOL: Completely missed that subtle nuance!

Same here will probably get a ticket for Leeds but waiting until the line-up is released to decide if I want a 3 day or just a day ticket.

If I don't buy tickets in the sale, will I be completely screwed by scalpers?

This is what concerned me. I imagine there will be plenty of great acts there on various stages over the three days. If any decent acts are announced and they cover the entire three days I can only imagine the nightmare of trying to get a ticket minutes after the announcement. My mum very kindly offered to buy me a three day ticket for Christmas hence me already having mine.

I've never bought Reading tickets before though so can't comment on the joys of buying in the general sale from Seetickets/Ticketmaster for this one!:LOL:

A friend of mine told me that Reading tickets usually take about 20 minutes to sell out.

I can feel the beef and panic already!

They normally tout for £400 - which is double the £190 price this year.

I'd like to go but I think it's unlikely... the cost is frankly ridiculous. Even if it is eesentially allowing me to see a few dozen gigs at once.

Next tour...

Well.

I don't expect much, just the new stuff from the new album, and maybe, MAYBE, they will have realised that it's not so bad to rotate some older stuff through and they will continue to do that throughout the next tour.

I'm not looking forwards to seeing which songs they will get rid of, but like i said, i'm hoping they'll rotate the songs more.

Meh, i'm just looking forward to seeing them again.

One night wasn't enough for me :rolleyes:

Next tour...

Well.

I don't expect much, just the new stuff from the new album, and maybe, MAYBE, they will have realised that it's not so bad to rotate some older stuff through and they will continue to do that throughout the next tour.

I'm not looking forwards to seeing which songs they will get rid of, but like i said, i'm hoping they'll rotate the songs more.

Meh, i'm just looking forward to seeing them again.

One night wasn't enough for me :rolleyes:

Don't be stupid.

That's the worst thing about this tour. They realised they can phone in performances and still get thousands of people to come to every single show.

Don't be stupid.

That's the worst thing about this tour. They realised they can phone in performances and still get thousands of people to come to every single show.

Leave my optimistic naivety alone :p

They're getting lazy, though, i gotta admit. They've started catering for their own ambitions, and disregarding the fans.

Matthew.

As much as i adore him, my god does he need a slap upside the head.