Talking about exams.

Anyway, it does seem like June/July/August next year would be the most likely time for these gigs to happen.

Yeah, something like July or August wold be perfect because in time of summer holidays most people can travel to the gigs more easily....

I hope they'll play in Germany as well because my parents wouldn't allow me to travel to another country cause I'm 16 :D

They probably won't

Yes, I know. But I hope they'll do nevertheless...

But wasn't Germany the second "foreign" country (after France) they played a gig in in 1999? I know that the Muse gigs in Germany aren't as big as in other countries and that there are countries with bigger fanbases....but in case they intend to 'return to their roots/beginnings' for the anniversary tour (what we don't know at the moment of course) it would be likely that they play a gig in Germany in my opinion.

I hope you understand what I tried to express :D

Yes, I know. But I hope they'll do nevertheless...

But wasn't Germany the second "foreign" country (after France) they played a gig in in 1999? I know that the Muse gigs in Germany aren't as big as in other countries and that there are countries with bigger fanbases....but in case they intend to 'return to their roots/beginnings' for the anniversary tour (what we don't know at the moment of course) it would be likely that they play a gig in Germany in my opinion.

I hope you understand what I tried to express :D

Omg, then they should play Estonia as well. It's the last new country they have played!

Yeah, something like July or August wold be perfect because in time of summer holidays most people can travel to the gigs more easily....

I hope they'll play in Germany as well because my parents wouldn't allow me to travel to another country cause I'm 16 :D

i´m 16 too...and i live in germany too :):p

Well... For that price... No thanks
As for the Loreley gig, we spent 75 bloody Euros and pretty much got the shortest set with a load of bollocks just because Matt wants to get himself tucked into bed early with Kate on his boat on the river Rhine or whatever and they can't be arsed to put together a decent setlist for the most expensive gig in the fucking tour. Makes me RAGE because the venue was perfect and the weather was fantastic and they sounded incredible. :'(

But then I can't blame them really with an audience like that (yeah, exceptions prove the rule), there were people in the crowd standing next to me in the SECOND ROW who were coming to see Kate; one of them asked me what that "spinning silver instrument" was. "IT'S AN AMP.", I replied. – "How do you know these things?"

... :facepalm:

hm..., good i don´t have to pay for it :p thank you dad!

dat logic

As for the Loreley gig, we spent 75 bloody Euros and pretty much got the shortest set with a load of bollocks just because Matt wants to get himself tucked into bed early with Kate on his boat on the river Rhine or whatever and they can't be arsed to put together a decent setlist for the most expensive gig in the fucking tour. Makes me RAGE because the venue was perfect and the weather was fantastic and they sounded incredible. :'(

But then I can't blame them really with an audience like that (yeah, exceptions prove the rule), there were people in the crowd standing next to me in the SECOND ROW who were coming to see Kate; one of them asked me what that "spinning silver instrument" was. "IT'S AN AMP.", I replied. – "How do you know these things?"

Jesus christ :LOL: a shame really, that venue is great.

sorry to tell you, but it was not muse´s fault. they came there without much information about the venue...so they had to change everything....and improvisiate. matt had to do the soundcheck behind the stage, because there was no space for him on it, because of the changes. so they were not able to soundcheck all their songs, and some of them could not been performed. besides the next day there was a festival and they had to finish earlier, because the festival promoter pressuriest creative talent (muse german concert promoter). so everythink was contra promotions fault, because of bad planing.

surce: someone of the german musers met tom saturday (the day after the loreley gig) in berlin. he traveled earlier to there to prevent another debacle. :) and the other comment i was just joking:LOL:

Edited by MyChemGD1234

sorry to tell you, but it was not muse´s fault. they came there without much information about the venue...so they had to change everything....and improvisiate. matt had to do the soundcheck behind the stage, because there was no space for him on it, because of the changes. so they were not able to soundcheck all their songs, and some of them could not been performed. besides the next day there was a festival and they had to finish earlier, because the festival promoter pressuriest creative talent (muse german concert promoter). so everythink was contra promotions fault, because of bad planing.

surce: someone of the german musers met tom saturday (the day after the loreley gig) in berlin. he traveled earlier to there to prevent another debacle. :) and the other comment i was just joking:LOL:

It's okay, I'll let you get away with it this time. But only this time.

I guess I can be thankful then that they decided to finish early to "prevent another debacle"? Truly, bless them. :shifty:

It's okay, I'll let you get away with it this time. But only this time.

I guess I can be thankful then that they decided to finish early to "prevent another debacle"? Truly, bless them. :shifty:

they had to carry their thinks into their tourbuses until 23.30 pm. so it´s not because tom traveled to berlin earlier.

they had to carry their thinks into their tourbuses until 23.30 pm. so it´s not because tom traveled to berlin earlier.
They still could've made up a better playlist even if they had to leave early. I wasn't merely talking about the length of the gig.

And I would've volunteered to carry their THINGS to the stagetrucks. They never even asked. :phu: