KoC and TaB were both openers and closers during BHAR, it was different for different gigs. Mostly KoC closing towards the second half, I'd say. Also a couple of Stockholm Syndrome closers and one gig with Showbiz closing.

okay, bad choice of words, sure, but if you go to a show and are already doubtful you might not enjoy it as much

Wouldn't high expectations and an average show give the same results?

Hearing bad things and then being pleasantly surprised doesn't sound bad imo.

Or you'll go in with really low expectations and come out pleasantly surprised?

Wouldn't high expectations and an average show give the same results?

Hearing bad things and then being pleasantly surprised doesn't sound bad imo.

I guess you guys have never read an album review before listening to an album where the reviewer points out bad things about the album? It makes you pick up on these things more, especially if you're told that a certain lyric is weak etc.

Obviously, the flaw is always there, but someone might just be blissfully ignorant otherwise.

I guess you guys have never read an album review before listening to an album where the reviewer points out bad things about the album? It makes you pick up on these things more, especially if you're told that a certain lyric is weak etc.

Obviously, the flaw is always there, but someone might just be blissfully ignorant otherwise.

And again; I work under the assumption that people can think for themselves.

And again; I work under the assumption that people can think for themselves.

People do think for themselves, but putting forward a fact that spoils things doesn't allow that. Remember when you were a child and everything was fun? Yeah? You're spoiling that for people.

Well, that's a ridiculous thing to say, but that's the gist of what I'm trying to get across.

People do think for themselves, but putting forward a fact that spoils things doesn't allow that. Remember when you were a child and everything was fun? Yeah? You're spoiling that for people.

Well, that's a ridiculous thing to say, but that's the gist of what I'm trying to get across.

Boo-frickin-hoo. Avoid reviews and stuff like that then.

Boo-frickin-hoo. Avoid reviews and stuff like that then.

B-but, you're missing the point, I wasn't complaining about you spoiling things for me, I do that for myself. I'm trying to stop you ruining Muse for the Muse fans.

B-besides, you're..... mean.

I am not going to be dissapointed, hell i'd cry with happiness if all they played was guiding light over and over again as long as I got to see them for a decent amount of time, believe me it's better than not at all.

So you can all stop your arguing ;)

Exactly. That function exists for a reason, people.

Didn't read

B-but, you're missing the point, I wasn't complaining about you spoiling things for me, I do that for myself. I'm trying to stop you ruining Muse for the Muse fans.

I-it's not like I might agree with you or anything...

Yes.

I am not going to be dissapointed, hell i'd cry with happiness if all they played was guiding light over and over again as long as I got to see them for a decent amount of time, believe me it's better than not at all.

So you can all stop your arguing ;)

This is an insane argument to make.

This is an insane argument to make.

My posts are always insane

It was an exaggeration to show the extent seeing them live for the first time would mean to me. Obviously I would be very dissapointed if that was all they did.

Why is everyone stuttering? :-s

I guess this makes music reviewers douches who should just shut up?

Why would you read threads about gigs if you didn't want to know these things?

It's like reading a thread for a book and then complain because it discussed the ending which you hadn't read yet.

What Dee said is still relevant...

Just replace "you" with every fan who risk reading negative comments when coming here. Oh wait...he didn't even say "you". What is the problem?

Edited by Tjet

It's like reading a thread for a book and then complain because it discussed the ending which you hadn't read yet.

I was actually required to read a book over summer for school that ended up spoiling about 5 books I was planning on reading.

I guess this makes music reviewers douches who should just shut up?

Most of the time, yes.

Why would you read threads about gigs if you didn't want to know these things?

What Dee said is still relevant...

Just replace "you" with every fan who risk reading negative comments when coming here. Oh wait...he didn't even say "you". What is the problem?

Hey, some people like talking about things they enjoy or are looking forward to.

It's like reading a thread for a book which discusses all the plot-holes before you read the book, yes.

The short sentence before was addressed to me and there was no paragraphing or any other means of distinguishing that there was any difference between the focal point of the previous sentence and the focal point of the sentence after that. You can hardly tell me off for poor reading comprehension when someone's grammar is wonky.

Most of the time, yes.

Way to disregard the point just because the statement is still true. DOUCHE.

Hey, some people like talking about things they enjoy or are looking forward to.

And some people like saying how they feel without censorship. That's just life, deal with it.

It's like reading a thread for a book which discusses all the plot-holes before you read the book, yes.

And how is that anybody's fault but the person reading the thread?

The short sentence before was addressed to me and there was no paragraphing or any other means of distinguishing that there was any difference between the focal point of the previous sentence and the focal point of the sentence after that. You can hardly tell me off for poor reading comprehension when someone's grammar is wonky.

Well in the post Dee addressed you didn't distinguish that you were talking solely about other people and not yourself too, so I guess you're even.

Way to disregard the point just because the statement is still true. DOUCHE.

And some people like saying how they feel without censorship. That's just life, deal with it.

And how is that anybody's fault but the person reading the thread?

Well in the post Dee addressed you didn't distinguish that you were talking solely about other people and not yourself too, so I guess you're even.

Okay, you win.

I'm sorry. I just like arguing with people.