They are playing all the Grammy nominees on Palladia channel 711 for me. Right now, they're playing Muse. I'm SO PUMPED for the Grammy awards and I never really watch them!

yeah.. been watchin it.. It started 9pm est. And its their performance from RockAM Ring festival in Germany/ June 2010.

Good luck to the best band in the world.

North America is ready to join the rest of the world!

Don't listen to the haters

about Neutron and twilight.

I know your motives Matt and all the young new fans are realizing the rest of your music is amazing!

Your giving the world music worth

listening to, and I'm ready to run the Muse revolution over here!

They will not force us.

I know your motives Matt and all the young new fans are realizing the rest of your music is amazing!

They will not force us.

:happy:

According to USA Today, only 10 of the 108 Grammy awards will be handed out during the 3-1/2 hour live telecast. This seems odd-but if true, does anyone know which 10 they will be?

ROTY

AOTY

SOTY

BNA

Best Pop Vocal Album

Best Pop Performance By a Duo or Group

Best Rock Album

Best Country Album

Best Female Country Vocal Performance

Best Rap Album

http://www.grammy.com/files/pages/53ballot_finalpdf.pdf

Show starts at 8PM ET on CBS, no one knows yet when Muse's part will be...

First hour performances according to GRAMMY promo posted earlier:

Aretha Franklin tribute featuring Christina Aquilera, Jennifer Hudson, Yolanda Adams, Martina McBride and Florence Welch - Seven song medley

Lady Gaga performing "Born This Way"

Miranda Lambert performing "The House That Built Me"

Usher/Justin Bieber/Jaden Smith Medley

Bruno Mars/B.o.B/Janelle Monae Medley

Muse

Please note the order of these first six performances is unknown except for the Aretha Franklin tribute which will open the ceremony. Schedule is subject to change however.

Eminem/Dr. Dre and Arcade Fire and Lady Antebellum and Cee Lo Green/Gwyneth Paltrow and Drake/Rihanna and Katy Perry and Esperanza Spalding will be performing in either the second or third hours. Rihanna will also sing with Eminem.

It is reported Bob Dylan will be performing "Maggie's Farm" a song familiar to RATM and Muse. Barbra Streisand may close the ceremony. Mick Jagger may perform his Solomon Burke tribute in the third hour. Mumford & Sons will be performing "The Cave." Usher will be performing "OMG" and Bruno Mars will be performing "Grenade."

They will not force us!

Those first two lines fall a bit flat. Brilliantly flowing poem otherwise.

The 3 awards muse is up for won't all be during the show, so people will have to be keeping an eye on the webcast earlier in the day in case they win something :)

Thanks for the heads-up about the pre-broadcast. I hope people see this or they might be very disappointed waiting for the Muse nominations only to discover possibly 2 out of the 3 award presentations won't be aired during the show.

this explains why absolutely none of the TV ads, and practically no mag/newspaper articles here on Grammys mention Muse; Entertainment Weekly didn't cover any Rock category nominations at all; I think only fans know Muse are playing tonight

and I'm hoping Matt wears something that'll get him on Fashion Police

( where Joan Rivers comments on celebs' mostly right/wrong fashion choices)

Hi guys

Just wondering if there's anybody out there from australia

Who knows where we can get good coverage of the Grammies (especially muses live performance)

I know there's red carpet coverage in Foxtel for which I don't have the correct subscription...

Anywhere else other than like.. YouTube?

Thanks guys!!!

Well guys, it's nearly 6 in the morning right now over here, and getting ready for the big day. :D I'll be back on here throughout the day to keep you updated with the valentine box for them. I have a feeling they'll get it for sure. :happy:

If you want, you can follow me on twitter (shelbemused) to find some pics of what's going on with the muser clan today. Liz(Lizo_O), Justin (sizzle'd), and Michael (Sprocketeer) will be joining me today.

Also, if you guys hear anything about Muse being spotted somewhere, could you help any of us out and tweet it to us? *Today we use twitter to death. :LOL:

Annnnnd last but not least I have some photos of the 4 sides of the gift box. (Don't have a pic of the top, camera died. :(. P.S. Showbiz is the topper. :happy: ) Everything was hand drawn. :happy: Enjoy!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful letters!

180360_152251308163983_100001373437583_240713_6644504_n.jpg.f4da92aea842483d6667afe5c766c685.jpg

180909_152251348163979_100001373437583_240714_732652_n.jpg.598d4eb4495aa466e46f40194ef6f29e.jpg

168482_152251268163987_100001373437583_240712_6551908_n.jpg.de9344af578582c53a38d04ac6181ca6.jpg

Well guys, it's nearly 6 in the morning right now over here, and getting ready for the big day. :D I'll be back on here throughout the day to keep you updated with the valentine box for them. I have a feeling they'll get it for sure. :happy:

If you want, you can follow me on twitter (shelbemused) to find some pics of what's going on with the muser clan today. Liz(Lizo_O), Justin (sizzle'd), and Michael (Sprocketeer) will be joining me today.

Also, if you guys hear anything about Muse being spotted somewhere, could you help any of us out and tweet it to us? *Today we use twitter to death. :LOL:

Annnnnd last but not least I have some photos of the 4 sides of the gift box. (Don't have a pic of the top, camera died. :( ) Everything was hand drawn. :happy: Enjoy!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful letters!

the box :LOL: oh my god :LOL: it's so epic win, I love it :awesome:

Archived