Are you planning a sexy plane?? Wonder if it should occur on this specific thread or in the gigs section.

The suit's fine, it's to deflect attention away from his heaving genitals.

I just laughed like, 5 minutes at that. /easily amused

also, I'm excited at potential sexyplaning. :D

Are you planning a sexy plane?? Wonder if it should occur on this specific thread or in the gigs section.

Depends on what exactly you mean by sexy plane. We'll be on this thread, but I won't put tweeters on the twitterlist. If people want to watch twitter, they'll have to do it themselves. And hopefully interesting tweets will be posted here.

The suit's fine, it's to deflect attention away from his heaving genitals.

:LOL:

That must be the suit that's made with all the crystals.

Edit: Oh, and I'm hoping it will just draw attention to them. :eyebrows:

Edit2: Yep, it does. Jesus.

Who gives a gnats chuff about the dancers??? It's not like it's MUSE who're dancing themselves... Remember this is a massively mainstream US music awards show, they'll have dancers showing people the way to the toilets!

And they had dancers at the top of the pops too...I don't think Muse themselves employed them, correct?

I don't get what all the fuss is about. I can guarantee you that Muse's show will be one of the least over the top performances of the night.

And it's the Grammys FFS, of course they have to dress it up a bit. It's not like they're performing for a group of us die hard fans, every act has to have something visually appealing to make them stand out to the average people who watch this.

At least they didn't make it a cheesy version of UD or Resistance.

I just hope they do the riff outro version....

I don't get what all the fuss is about. I can guarantee you that Muse's show will be one of the least over the top performances of the night.

And it's the Grammys FFS, of course they have to dress it up a bit. It's not like they're performing for a group of us die hard fans, every act has to have something visually appealing to make them stand out to the average people who watch this.

At least they didn't make it a cheesy version of UD or Resistance.

I just hope they do the riff outro version....

Riffage would be excellent. The Grammys need more riffage.

I bet Chris and Dom lost a bet and now they have to wear one of Matt's suits :D

And yea, Matt used the double neck for Resistance and Uprising on the tour so it's up in the air, Resistance is the one nominated for a Grammy, but Uprising was the #1 rock single for like half a year on the radio, so I guess either one is fair game.

Archived