i mean it's not happening and just a rumour

Of course it's just a rumour, but there is no confirmation that it isn't happening.

And also, his link said "But the Grammy bosses have played down the reports that Muse and Lady Gaga are set to collaborate at the ceremony.".

Of course it's just a rumour, but there is no confirmation that it isn't happening.

And also, his link said "But the Grammy bosses have played down the reports that Muse and Lady Gaga are set to collaborate at the ceremony.".

They also said that she hasn't planned a collab with muse

Well this is really accurate! :rolleyes:

"Singer Lady Gaga, who had teamed up with Elton John for a duet with last year, is reportedly now joining hands with Muse for this year's Grammys. Sources claim that the pop singer is said to be planning a live duet with Lady Gaga at the 53rd Grammy Awards".

So does that mean that Muse is now a pop singer or did they mean to write Muse! :LOL:

Well this is really accurate! :rolleyes:

"Singer Lady Gaga, who had teamed up with Elton John for a duet with last year, is reportedly now joining hands with Muse for this year's Grammys. Sources claim that the pop singer is said to be planning a live duet with Lady Gaga at the 53rd Grammy Awards".

So does that mean that Muse is now a pop singer or did they mean to write Muse! :LOL:

It's an Indian site. I'd be amazed if their English was perfect.

It's an Indian site. I'd be amazed if their English was perfect.

Okay but I'm not talking about the English. It's not a grammatical error, it's a typo or something which doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the quality of the report.

Unless they really do think Muse is a pop singer. Maybe they've seen a lot of Matt and they think he is Muse, and they haven't done any research.:)

Okay but I'm not talking about the English. It's not a grammatical error, it's a typo or something which doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the quality of the report.

Unless they really do think Muse is a pop singer. Maybe they've seen a lot of Matt and they think he is Muse, and they haven't done any research.:)

It could very well be a grammatical error. The pop singer of Muse. The lead singer of the pop band Muse. The pop singer. It's not exactly miles apart.

So i was out shopping with my sister at a dept store here in LA last Sunday, and she was wearing her "Resistance Tour" tshirt. As she's checking out, the guy behind the register asks her if she's a Muse fan (duh) and if they're any good (uh, duh). After singing their praises i asked why he's inquiring? Turns out he was auditioning for Muse's performance at the grammy's later that afternoon! he said he was a dancer and was thinking about not going, but upon seeing my sister's tshirt he was rethinking his decision. Said it must be fate:LOL:

Anyhoo, take it for what it's worth. I don't believe that Muse has ever used dancers in any of their shows/performances but this guy didn't know who they were and i don't think that he was making this up...

So i was out shopping with my sister at a dept store here in LA last Sunday, and she was wearing her "Resistance Tour" tshirt. As she's checking out, the guy behind the register asks her if she's a Muse fan (duh) and if they're any good (uh, duh). After singing their praises i asked why he's inquiring? Turns out he was auditioning for Muse's performance at the grammy's later that afternoon! he said he was a dancer and was thinking about not going, but upon seeing my sister's tshirt he was rethinking his decision. Said it must be fate:LOL:

Anyhoo, take it for what it's worth. I don't believe that Muse has ever used dancers in any of their shows/performances but this guy didn't know who they were and i don't think that he was making this up...

They had "dancers" for one of their TOTP performances of Uprising. I think it was the Christmas special. Dancers to Muse are kind of.... :noey:

Oh no...I think this is worse than the Gaga thing...I think they'll play UD+Resistance

Oh no...I think this is worse than the Gaga thing...I think they'll play UD+Resistance

The first thing came to my mind when I read the post was dancers for Lady Gaga and Muse collaboration. But well if Lady Gaga had been involved, the guy should have known that and mentioned about that too.

The first thing came to my mind when I read the post was dancers for Lady Gaga and Muse collaboration. But well if Lady Gaga had been involved, the guy should have known that and mentioned about that too.

It does seem kind of weird for Muse but I can't really see any reason why not as added interest on the stage. They've used performers in their stage show, with the trapeze artist and people within the stage on the Resistance tour. It's not as if they will be dancing themselves like in a pop show. Well I hope not anyway! :LOL:

Archived