I think not actually. It must be up to a whole group of record executives and people in the music indsutry to vote then I suppose, after they've been bribed by respective acts to vote for them, which is what happened with the Brits last year. Every category was bribed, so kasabian were only best british band because they paid to be so

I think it was a bit more than that, like talent for example :p

How do you know all this anyway? Or are you just guessing?

I think it was a bit more than that' date=' like [i']talent[/i] for example :p

How do you know all this anyway? Or are you just guessing?

It was in the Daily Mail and all over the internet

Kasabian are a very talented band, but with lots of things these days, there is fix

It was in the Daily Mail and all over the internet

Kasabian are a very talented band, but with lots of things these days, there is fix

I didn't see any of that.

But don't believe everything you read in the Daily Mail and on the internet.

Edit: All I've found so far is Lily Allen claiming the awards are fixed, but producing nothing to back this up. Is that what you meant?

Just read this:

"Rock contender Muse will perfrom with Lady Antebellum, whose second studio album "Need You Now" is nominated for Album of the Year."

Source

Seems unlikely...

How do those two even go together? Even if they mashed up a Lady Antebellum song and a Muse song into a weird medley...it doesn't work. :wtf:

I guess hoping for a little YFMF or

is too much :chuckle:

Muse *with* Lady Antebellum?!? Oh for fuck's sake, that can't be true. Disaster in the making.

Who is she? I've never heard of her.

Not a she, they're a country trio that crossed over into pop. Had a mega-hit called "Need you now" (youtube it, I can't bring myself to)-- total crap, a complete mismatch with Muse. I can't imagine Matt agreeing to this shit. Gotta be wrong.

Just read this:

"Rock contender Muse will perfrom with Lady Antebellum, whose second studio album "Need You Now" is nominated for Album of the Year."

Source

Seems unlikely...

i lol'd....not very likely at all.... unless the organizers said "Wanna duet with Lady..." and Matt jumped in and said "YES :awesome:" thinking they were about to say GaGa :chuckle:

it wouldn't have been matt's idea...calm the f down and stop blaming him for everything bad.

yes, yes it would be... because any time anything people don't like happens, Muse is a solo act consisting solely of one Matthew Bellamy... but whenever anything is good, suddenly we're reminded that it is, in fact, a band consisting of 3 different guys.... and the other two were probably responsible for the good thing, in spite of Matt...

yes, yes it would be... because any time anything people don't like happens, Muse is a solo act consisting solely of one Matthew Bellamy... but whenever anything is good, suddenly we're reminded that it is, in fact, a band consisting of 3 different guys.... and the other two were probably responsible for the good thing, in spite of Matt...

:chuckle: d'aww poor Matt

Archived