Sing For Absolution and Time Is Running Out . I haven't listened to it for ages (shock horror), just listened to them both again today(much jubilations!) and they have completely blown my mind. Which, for a Muse song, isn't that surprising...plus TIRO is just so metal-ish...:happy:

Eternally Missed - The solo in that, the one that's right on the drum beat, it's face-melting, fuzz ripping goodness

Best thing I've ever done is download all of Muse's B-sides, there are so many good songs I never would have known about by buying their albums alone

Also City of Delusion, I could never listen past the intro but now i love it, epic strings are great

I've recently discovered the "original version" of "assassin", I've been told that at first this had to be the song, but then the warner made them change all the middle part of the song, n well, i'm so disappointed, i mean, this version is so much better than the album's one!!!

Dunno.. I think it's incredible that a band like muse with so many fans n so famous accepts to change its songs n its style for a recording company... so let down...

Here's the version i'm talking about: