this has happened to me heaps, there are heaps of muse songs which i used to always skip or never really gave it a chance to even hear the whole song, then fell in love with it when i finally listened to it!

probs happened most with:

citizen erased - at first i hated the guitar harmonic riff at the start so never even got past that section, but then i did and there's so much more to the song. i absolutely LOVE the chords that start at 1:28 ("for one moment") they make me so fucking happy :):D:p plus i also love the intro riff now too!

micro cuts - i always liked the intro guitar riff but i didnt like it when matt's falsetto got all super high and opera sounding, it sounded creepy and yeh i skipped it, but after watching the Hullabaloo DVD i 'aquired' the taste, and love it now!

assassin - at first i didnt like the guitar intro and never listened past that, but once again the first time i decided 'ok i will just listen to the whole thing and see wat happens' i actually loved it and can't stop listening to it! that riff i hated at first is so damn funky with the syncopation further in the song!!!

sorta opposite of question this time, one song which i don't like but since i wanna love all muse songs, i would like to suddenly discover its brilliance and be able to love, is con-science... i have tried to like it, but i dunno it just sounds creepy haha, does anyone here like con-science?

this has happened to me heaps, there are heaps of muse songs which i used to always skip or never really gave it a chance to even hear the whole song, then fell in love with it when i finally listened to it!

probs happened most with:

citizen erased - at first i hated the guitar harmonic riff at the start so never even got past that section, but then i did and there's so much more to the song. i absolutely LOVE the chords that start at 1:28 ("for one moment") they make me so fucking happy :):D:p plus i also love the intro riff now too!

micro cuts - i always liked the intro guitar riff but i didnt like it when matt's falsetto got all super high and opera sounding, it sounded creepy and yeh i skipped it, but after watching the Hullabaloo DVD i 'aquired' the taste, and love it now!

assassin - at first i didnt like the guitar intro and never listened past that, but once again the first time i decided 'ok i will just listen to the whole thing and see wat happens' i actually loved it and can't stop listening to it! that riff i hated at first is so damn funky with the syncopation further in the song!!!

sorta opposite of question this time, one song which i don't like but since i wanna love all muse songs, i would like to suddenly discover its brilliance and be able to love, is con-science... i have tried to like it, but i dunno it just sounds creepy haha, does anyone here like con-science?

I've actually always loved Assassin.