mapoftheglorious

Once again a huuuge thank you to everyone who contributed to this!!

I'm not familiar with torrent - can anyone recommend a good programm for mac that I could use?

Do you mean just for downloading the torrent? I like uTorrent.

For actually getting it onto a DVD, I'll tell you what I do, but later, unless someone beats me to it. Must get to work.

Yay, can't wait to see this. Thanks everyone involved, especially Liam.

Once again a huuuge thank you to everyone who contributed to this!!

I'm not familiar with torrent - can anyone recommend a good programm for mac that I could use?

I use Transmission (I'm on a Mac too). I downloaded it free off the net. You just download the torrent from Musebootlegs and then open up Transmission, double click on the torrent file and it will begin downloading.

I use Transmission (I'm on a Mac too). I downloaded it free off the net. You just download the torrent from Musebootlegs and then open up Transmission' date=' double click on the torrent file and it will begin downloading.[/quote']

Can you also recommend a program to burn the files on a DVD? :)

First of all,THANK YOU Liam.Everyone who came with me will be so happy 'cos they don't expect a present like this for Xmas.

I am using Bit Torrent and it's not dowloading anything at all.The arrow icon is in red and it appears it's going to be the same.Does anyone know if this is working normally?I know that at first it's slow,but not like this.

Thanks again

First of all,THANK YOU Liam.Everyone who came with me will be so happy 'cos they don't expect a present like this for Xmas.

I am using Bit Torrent and it's not dowloading anything at all.The arrow icon is in red and it appears it's going to be the same.Does anyone know if this is working normally?I know that at first it's slow,but not like this.

Thanks again

delete it and go to bootlegs, download the updated one and try again.

Sorry, haven't found a good one yet. I managed to make a DVd of the 10th but the menus etc didn't work. Hopefully someone will come along who can recommend a good one.

Downloading at around 1mb/s so should have this pretty soon :happy:

I just use Cyberlink power2go that came with my laptop. Works fine & think you will find it on web if you look in the right places

Im not sure if anyone from muse forums is linked with musebootlegs, but according to the register page of musebootlegs it says my ip address has been used before and therefore wont let me create an account...Sent an email to them a few days ago but no reply as of yet :rolleyes:

Archived