mapoftheglorious

Anyone using ConvertXtoDVD 4? What should I do to put the files on the DVD? Should I insert every single file or...? Or what other program should I use? By putting the files the menu is not working. :(

Thank you!

I'm getting an error while burning the first disc in Nero.

It says something about .VOB-files not belonging to their .IFO counterparts (rough translation). I tried burning it anyway, but it's not playable on my DVD. The other discs work just fine.

That's a shame. :(

What if you tried to re-download it from the beginning?

I re-downloaded, and I noticed something.

The first disc has no menu. It just jumps straight to the gig. That might be the problem. Maybe the files are referencing a menu that isn't there?

I think you're right Dee3Dee. I've checked the files and the first three appear to be empty or not openable. This may very well be the problem.

Anyone using ConvertXtoDVD 4? What should I do to put the files on the DVD? Should I insert every single file or...? Or what other program should I use? By putting the files the menu is not working. :(

I'm using ConvertXtoDVD, you just have to choose "action>burn an already converted project" and select Video_TS folder. Then program will do the rest :)

I'm also having a problem with first disc, there is no menu, just concert. However, concert is absolutely amazing, brings back wonderful memories :happy:

I'm using ConvertXtoDVD, you just have to choose "action>burn an already converted project" and select Video_TS folder. Then program will do the rest :)

I'm also having a problem with first disc, there is no menu, just concert. However, concert is absolutely amazing, brings back wonderful memories :happy:

Thank you very much Gabijota, that was helpful. But apparently the disc is too small for the file...what kind of DVD did you use?

So if the files are corrupted would it be worth deleting my torrent now (currently at 58.3%) and waiting for the new one or waiting to see if my torrent is affected?

The second and third discs worked fine for me. I'll just delete the first one and redownload it.

Thank you very much Gabijota, that was helpful. But apparently the disc is too small for the file...what kind of DVD did you use?

Glad I can help :)

I haven't tried to write Wembley gig to dvd yet but usually I'm using standart dvd discs, 4.7 gb. Maybe you can't write this one because there are some problems with the first dvd :unsure:

Glad I can help :)

I haven't tried to write Wembley gig to dvd yet but usually I'm using standart dvd discs, 4.7 gb. Maybe you can't write this one because there are some problems with the first dvd :unsure:

Apparently it's a 5.9 Gb file, at least that's what ConvertXToDVD states. Dunno. Thanks again, I'll try one more time later.

EDIT: well, I've checked, the file should be approx 4.01 gB, so it should work without problems...

EDIT 2: For everybody: DON't burn the first DVD, it won't work and it will probably stop after a few secs because the menu is missing. Let's just wait for the reuploading and thanks paul_nicko for the patience.

You don't need to delete all of DVD 1; I'm going to upload to megaupload etc a replacement of the following files:

VIDEO_TS.BUP

VIDEO_TS.IFO

VIDEO_TS.VOB

VTS_01_0.BUP

VTS_01_0.IFO

VTS_01_0.VOB

They'll be about 60mb in total. Dee3Dee would you mind testing the files for me first before I release them? I can't do it myself as my files appear ot be fine. Thanks

You don't need to delete all of DVD 1; I'm going to upload to megaupload etc a replacement of the following files:

VIDEO_TS.BUP

VIDEO_TS.IFO

VIDEO_TS.VOB

VTS_01_0.BUP

VTS_01_0.IFO

VTS_01_0.VOB

They'll be about 60mb in total. Dee3Dee would you mind testing the files for me first before I release them? I can't do it myself as my files appear ot be fine. Thanks

So if I download these do I just replace them with the ones in DVD 1. Will they then seed ok to others?? Sorry I'm a noob when it comes down to seeding!!!

VIDEO_TS.BUP

VIDEO_TS.IFO

VIDEO_TS.VOB

VTS_01_0.BUP

VTS_01_0.IFO

VTS_01_0.VOB

Yeah, I'll test them out.

You raised a good point :) once its confirmed they work I'll change the torrent to have the new fles and seeding will (should) be ok from that point on.

Thanks for this all, and sorting it out so quickly :)

But it would also be helpful if you told us that are already downloading what to do about the problem in steps :) I'm at 19% currently. Should I just wait until the new version is up or is there a fix which means I'll still get to watch it tomorrow :)

Hi.

I'm using uTorrent, and I would like to burn it onto a DVD. Could anyone tell me how to do this and if I need some kind of program for this, is there any free program you could recommend me downloading?

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Just finished watching... Wow. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am to everyone involved in making this. It must have taken a lot of hard work, so know that we are extremely grateful. You have created something truly marvellous, and a well documented memento of one of the greatest nights of my life. I usually watch stuff like this and get depressed that I wasn't there but having been there for this one, watching it and re-living it was something truly special. You've captured it perfectly. I had a tear in my eye at some points. :LOL:

So yeah... thank you. I will seed forever.

It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm going to choose to consider this a wonderful birthday present. One of the best ever. :D

P.S. For the record, I had no issue with disc 1 at all. The menus worked fine and everything.

P.S.II Thank you for including such a good shot of Matt's point and "YOU!" at the end of Plug In Baby. It was directed right at me and my friend and was one of our highlights of the night. :D

P.S.III EPIC editing on Knights of Cydonia btw. Really dragged me back into the moment.

Thanks for this all, and sorting it out so quickly :)

But it would also be helpful if you told us that are already downloading what to do about the problem in steps :) I'm at 19% currently. Should I just wait until the new version is up or is there a fix which means I'll still get to watch it tomorrow :)

Hey, I put the instructoins in the new torrent topic :) Basically just delete a few files (about 60mb) - redownload the torrent point it to the directory and it will do the rest :)

@ Liam - sorry for the hassle with the fluffed up download; problem must have either occured transferring it from me to server or from server to server...strange because I double checked it all :\

Hey, I put the instructoins in the new torrent topic :) Basically just delete a few files (about 60mb) - redownload the torrent point it to the directory and it will do the rest :)

@ Liam - sorry for the hassle with the fluffed up download; problem must have either occured transferring it from me to server or from server to server...strange because I double checked it all :\

I'm sorry paul, since I'm not english I'm not sure if I have understood what you're saying. I've downloaded the whole thing...now what should I do? I've already deleted the files, so should I just donwload the fix and put it in the right folder? Thank you very much. :)

Ah right, thanks :) nearly finished the download so will do that straight away. Thank you so much for all of this :)

Do you happen to know if the Teignmouth dvd being uploaded shortly contains any video from the 5th? :)

I'm sorry paul, since I'm not english I'm not sure if I have understood what you're saying. I've downloaded the whole thing...now what should I do? I've already deleted the files, so should I just donwload the fix and put it in the right folder? Thank you very much. :)

After you have deleted the files, you have to re-download the torrent and it will only download the pieces you do not have which are the fixed items :)

Archived