mapoftheglorious

Looks like The Official Impatience Thread is back :rolleyes:

we were having a conversation about the download to seed ratio, and if more people keep downloading with lack of seeds, no-one will have it in any time soon. it's not impatience. i'm just stating a fact.

Sorry' date=' haven't found a good one yet. I managed to make a DVd of the 10th but the menus etc didn't work. Hopefully someone will come along who can recommend a good one.[/quote']

I just use Cyberlink power2go that came with my laptop. Works fine & think you will find it on web if you look in the right places

Thank you both, I'll look for it :happy: :happy:

Been stuck at 11% for hours.

Mine's inactive now :erm: Is that normal? Apparently there are neither seeds nor peers :stunned: Sorry, I'm not very familiar with uTorrent :(

Mine's inactive now :erm: Is that normal? Apparently there are neither seeds nor peers :stunned: Sorry, I'm not very familiar with uTorrent :(

yeah. as i've said, too many people downloading, too little people seeding. which is probably because no-one has it downloaded yet and the only seeds are the original ones. the reason you'll have no peers is because you've downloaded more than anyone else has. so i suggest you try and keep downloading overnight and seed tomorrow ;)

Actually it was Lynx's "for hours" bit that prompted me to post...I know that what you said is accurate ;)

Sorry. Not impatient here. Just stating the fact. It might be useful to others to know that they aren't the only ones stuck.

Archived