mapoftheglorious

Its finished, all im waiting for is to put the menu page on it which should be with me anytime now.

I could just put them on youtube but i think that will really reduce the viewing quality of it.

Sorry to trouble you but is this a Blueray DVD or can it be used on bog standard DVD player? I'm hoping for the latter :p

DVD Menus are done! This is the main menu edited together from the stadium trailer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCiYJsVbyQ

and Benit has forwarded me some brilliant chapter art work for the song selection menu. DVD 2 will feature the additional "bonus features" opition.

DVD cover art will be up tomorrow, so now everythings done... Im going to burn the two fnished dvds, send them to paul at musebootlegs and he will upload them.

DVD Menus are done! This is the main menu edited together from the stadium trailer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCiYJsVbyQ

and Benit has forwarded me some brilliant chapter art work for the song selection menu. DVD 2 will feature the additional "bonus features" opition.

DVD cover art will be up tomorrow, so now everythings done... Im going to burn the two fnished dvds, send them to paul at musebootlegs and he will upload them.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::kiss:

You can't imagine how much I've been looking forward to this! Both of you, thanks so much!! The main menu is fgjhgjhmbkjkjh jhgjhgjhgf(awesomeness described in words)..and so is the artwork! That tube map brings back memories.:happy:

Great! Thanks for this. I missed out on the 11th gig, so really looking forward to seeing this.

Someone mentioned this will be both Blu Ray and DVD. Can you confirm?

Will there be a HD version? If not Blu Ray (is it even possible to burn your own?) or a HD video file?

Archived