Best live visuals of any one song?

leeeeem

Tough question. When you see Muse, it's not just the music, it's the whole stage show that blows you away too! For me, Supermassive Black Hole at Wembley was stunning visually. There were robots marching on the screen, and it was quite surreal. Knights of Cydonia is also quite impressive, when "You and I must fight for our lives.." flashes on the screens.

All Muse songs are pretty lush visually.

I can't remember much of my 2003/2004 gigs:(:(:(

Ruled By Secrecy's are the still the same as they don't play it often enough to warrant new visuals, with the count down and the crashing images.

Didn't see Space Dementia in 2008 but the 2003 one involved planets crashing into each other and the debris flying through space in time with the music.

Ruled By Secrecy's are the still the same as they don't play it often enough to warrant new visuals, with the count down and the crashing images.

Didn't see Space Dementia in 2008 but the 2003 one involved planets crashing into each other and the debris flying through space in time with the music.

Cheers:)

Wish I'd had a decent camera back then so had some footage to watch now. Mind you, at Earls Court they were so anal about cameras I doubt I'd have captured anything and was too far back at the 2003 Brighton gig.

At the O2 my favourite visuals were during Map of the Problematique. There were also very cool ones during Starlight and Resistance.

On YouTube, TV coverage and my DVDs I've liked seeing the discobots for SMBH, the Stockholm Syndrome video game, the Ruled by Secrecy countdown and the TIRO spikes at Wembley.

• 1 year later...

New Born - L/R 2011

Space Dementia - L/R 2011

Dark Shines - L/R 2011

Micro Cuts - L/R 2011

Feeling Good - Wembley 2007 (I know it's been used before and many times after but I wasn't sure if they always used those visuals)

Supermassive Black Hole - 2006 onwards

Butterflies & Hurricanes - The 'Fighter planes/big robot' one

Knights Of Cydonia (Specifically, the breakdown) - 2006 onwards

Ruled By Secrecy

Stockholm Syndrome - The computer game/Galaga one

A lot of the Reading/Leeds visuals were superb. New Born, Bliss and Darkshines probably stand out.

Over the last few tours

Supermassive Black hole

B&H

Stockholm Syndrome

Exogenesis

TIRO (The tower visuals of the guy drowning)

USoE

Starlight has had pretty good graphics aswell, loved the ones last tour that incorporated the resistance hexagons :happy:

► New Born - READING 2011

► Screenager - READING 2011

► Plug in Baby - Stadium Tour 2010

► Ruled by secrecy (countdown)

► Apocalypse Please Wembley07

► Butterflies and hurricanes - Stadium Tour 2010

► Stockholm syndrome - Wembley07 / Stadium 2010 Tour

► Map of the Problematique - Stadium tour 2010

► Take a Bow - Wembley07' / SDF 10' (this cube !)

► Starlight - Festival 2010 + Stadium Tour 2010 (augmented reality)

► We are the Universe

► Uprising - stadium tour 2010

► United states of eurasia

► Resistance - Stadium Tour

► Mk Ultra

► Unnatural selection - Stadium Tour (augmented reality)

► Exogenesis - Arena Tour

Liam did a really good video of crowd and bbc footage I just watched for the millionth time and cried because I didn't go

We know, I assume he meant he wishes we had the actual video, like the Dark Shines visuals that people managed to get.

there is only footage from crowd

this one is pretty cool at 2:30 to the end

We know, I assume he meant he wishes we had the actual video, like the Dark Shines visuals that people managed to get.

What electric said. I've seen so many videos of the visuals, I just wish someone would find a way to leak it. It's pretty fun to play along to the visuals too so New Born would be intense.

Archived