Ideal Muse Song

xXabombXx

If Muse was coming out with a new song what would you want it to sound like? Describe overall moods, sounds, instruments, singing style/lyrics, theme, title, what other song(s) it would sound like, anything that you want in a muse song.

Mine:

Something with a calm, mellow mood. It would have to have some small traces of piano. Definitly a lot of Chris's backing vocals. I would also want echo wherever it would be fitting. Maybe something like MOTP or Easily? Or maybe something like Hysteria only a bit more electronic.

Sorry if this is already done. I searched thoroughly.

An epic 40 minute prog symphony containing both classical instruments and synths, as well as guitar. Everything starts out eerily calm, before eventually becoming a complicated, multi-layered soundscape.

When you first listen to a song, with the exception of the lyrics, the first sound that you're going to recognize is the sound of the guitar. No guitar has changed music, quiet like the electric guitar.

online television

online games to play free

An epic 40 minute prog symphony containing both classical instruments and synths, as well as guitar. Everything starts out eerily calm, before eventually becoming a complicated, multi-layered soundscape.

More or less this.

When you first listen to a song, with the exception of the lyrics, the first sound that you're going to recognize is the sound of the guitar. No guitar has changed music, quiet like the electric guitar.

Not only is that not true, it's also very misplaced.

Anywho, 30-minute Exogenesis with more electronic soundscapes and the like (ie. Overture when the vocals kick in, beginning of Megalomania, the breakdown of MK Ultra with a little less edge etc.).

Or maybe something along the lines of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (best piece of classical music ever written IMO).

And lots of vocal harmonies. They is da shizzles!

Archived