Time Is Running Out (Covered by Samantha @ Raul Gil Show)

chudenk

I thought it was pretty good! Her voice is very different :happy:

Oh lord.... :facepalm:

Her accent killed me :rolleyes::rolleyes: and when the dancers kicked in....Matt better not watch this ,he might start dancing like that on live shows...:LOL::p

I actually thought her English was good, I mean there were a few words that were :wtf: but all in all, she was singing in a different language, which is about 100x harder than speaking it...:erm:

:LOL: I would LOVE that. :awesome:

I kind of like it. :LOL:

It would be better if that high note was hit with a little more power, but it's pretty high so whatever. :p

Yeahs! :thumbsup: (this smiley's kinda dumb...it should be high-five instead,js)

and I thought the softness was her style of singing, but maybe it's just me.

Guest jessychickin
I actually thought her English was good, I mean there were a few words that were :wtf: but all in all, she was singing in a different language, which is about 100x harder than speaking it...:erm:

Agreed, at leased it wasn't like that Bulgarian 'Ken Lee' woman!! :LOL:

The dancers in this vid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The "dancer" in Undisclosed Desires.

Hey, but in UD the video was edited, cut etc, here it is.... God, I regret playing this video... I agree on her English. Well, it is not her mother tongue, so eventually it's no THAT bad. Anyway, she can't sing=>

Matt's songs are difficult, cause of his particular, unique voice and its scale. She shouldn't have chosen this repertoire...

Well, I'm Brazilian, so you may find me quite suspicious to talk about it. And I became a fan not too much time ago, so you could find I don't have the knowledge yet. But, in fact, I just LOVED it.

I gotta say I hate this show. Believe me, it's really awful. And I HAAATE those dancers. But, regardless of them or of her bad pronoucing (especially when she says the band name), she has an amazing voice. Her performance was brilliant, she knows how to show the emotion of the song through her voice, her tune is great and I loved her highs (though I agree she could have put more power on it, but I think she was insecure). Her voice itself is beautiful, there's a lot of strength on it. So I think that makes the dancers completely ignorable, and the band made a great job too, the instrumental is really good. Also, is much much better than the most of covers you can find on YouTube. It was a great surprise.

Archived