but hi tops look better! :p

:yesey: definitely.

They sell silver convos everywhere! They had some in Levi's last time I was there :erm:

I never saw the silver ones anywhere I think, but then again I must admit I haven't really been looking out for them either :) I guess if I look around in Brussels, I'll certainly find some, but for myself I'm not that interested.

But a Levi's store? Are you sure those were real Converse ones, not just a good looking copy from Levi's? It'd be weird to see Converse shoes in a Levi's store, knowing that Levi's have their own shoes collection :unsure:

im always on the lookout for them! haha

NEVER seen them anywhere! :(

I can always take a look in Brussels if you want... There's this shop where I know a guy who goes regularly to the "Trade Mart", that's the company or whatever that does the import of Converse for Belgium... So maybe he knows how to get the silver Chucks... HI-top :)

But I won't bring the shoes to your home you know :p

I can always take a look in Brussels if you want... There's this shop where I know a guy who goes regularly to the "Trade Mart", that's the company or whatever that does the import of Converse for Belgium... So maybe he knows how to get the silver Chucks... HI-top :)

But I won't bring the shoes to your home you know :p

oooh yeah! see what you can do! :D

Size 10!

:D

Anyone know where to get the jacket or one like it he wore at Reading '06

71724907.jpg

I know it just looks like a basic jacket but the buttons, elbow "ribbon stripe," and the collar just really seem to set it apart.

In more Muse related action, I went looking for some wembley-esque dsquared shoes in the internet today, haha, I don't have $500 for shoes!

anyone no what to search for this?

oooh yeah! see what you can do! :D

Size 10!

:D

Update: nothing so far, only done two shops though. And at the shop where I was hoping to find that one particular guy, there was only a girl I didn't know, and she gave me some weird looks when I asked voor those shoes :) Anyway, in the shop she showed me some lo-top silver ones, looking very much like Dom's chucks, BUT with 'Converse' written over it on one side :erm:

Don't know what you think of that, but to me it looked quite cheap :unsure:

Anyway, I have some more shops in mind, so during my breaks I know what to do; I don't mind some exercise at noon :D

anyone no what to search for this?

Camden Town! I'm sooooo sure I saw that jacket over there, I should've taken a closer look.

Archived