wuatenigenu

You bring forward the argument that it's popular. But it's Muse man! Since when is Muse about being popular?

:LOL:

Muse are all about being popular. Look at there setlists for the past festivals and gigs.

If they didnt care about being popular they would play loads more for orgin/absolution/showbiz.

You mean, there was actually a time when Muse did -not- play their most popular songs at their gigs?

This.

A band aren't going to play a bulk set list of songs that the majority of the bands fan base do not like.

Undisclosed Desires is a very good song for what it is. It's very good live, I doubt they'll even drop it when they release a new album. UD and Uprising will be the two staples from Resistance for a while to come.

Guest Sarah-x

isn't it just your oppinion that it shouldnt be played... i love it live, heard it twice and is looking forward to hearing it for a third time in a few weeks!

when you think about it apart from the Exo's (which would be hard to play live) and I belong to you, all the other songs do get played and it is the new album so... they do kind of have to play them. :LOL:

I hated undisclosed desires when i first heard the new album, but when i saw it live in october i fell in love with it.

Its one of those songs that i skip on the album but i love hearing it live. The light show at oxegen last month was incredible aswell the lasers came on in the rain and it looked stunning.

:LOL:

Muse are all about being popular. Look at there setlists for the past festivals and gigs.

If they didnt care about being popular they would play loads more for orgin/absolution/showbiz.

What a stupid thing to say...

Muse care about being popular since the beginning.

And about the song, I'm not going to miss it if they decided to drop it, but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Archived